Question

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnItChY

Reaction score
Ok i was just sitting here wondering ,how do you move on the forums?
IE : Do you only look at say mini classifieds or do you only look at video's
when you come on the site ?

I my self only click new post's all the time ,i rarely go through the individual thread headings

I'M just curious as to how ppl move on the forums that's all

Cheers Big Ears

Ok i was just sitting here wondering ,how do you move on the forums?
IE : Do you only look at say mini classifieds or do you only look at video's
when you come on the site ?

I my self only click new post's all the time ,i rarely go through the individual thread headings

I'M just curious as to how ppl move on the forums that's all

Cheers Big Ears

i just joined bro , so im clicking everything :p

yeah if i've been on regulary i just go the recent post thing

but if it's bee a couple of day then i go and pretend to be speed and go on a deleteing spree

I smell SPAM hehehe

Yea Spose i should do that to but hell im here every freaking day so if i see spam at 4.00 am in the morning its gone b4 you lazy buggers get up from ya snot cloth

SNOT CLOTH <<<<<PMSL

yeah i use the new posts thing

As for the spammers good on ya snitchy for gettin onto them quick

mainly the new post thing, then i might have a look at mini chat and tech talk

Excellent guys

Here i was thinking i was the only person who used the new post thing
as i see old post getting bumped i figured some 1 must be doing it
hehehe

new posts all the time unless im searching for something in perticular then ill click "old"

cheers

i never new bout the new post untill now, i would just cruz through all the forums, this way is so much quicker, lol

The search old threads button should stand out a bit more so more people know about it and use it.

The search old threads button should stand out a bit more so more people know about it and use it.

I'll second that, its not really noticable so i guess thats why alot of people dont use it, when i wanted to use it i looked for it for about 10 min before i found it, lol

Last edited:
I got to user cp to see if there are any new posts in any forums ive talked in and then just new posts. Unless im lookin for something then I just search

i only use the new posts threads unless theres a thread im interested in and its not in the new post section so then i check out mini chat mostly but 99% of the time its new posts

the search and old thing is just 2 differant ways of searching

the old one uses keywords and is better imo

the new search is google style

I go straight to search & look for any of stick's new posts first, then look for any new developments to pallets or crates. After that the new post thing...

Latest posts

Back