quick and possibly extremely stupid question??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shinn_bag

Reaction score
just got an atomik motox pitbike
bikephoto.jpg

a guy from work also has an atomik he says his is a 27? and recons the number on the fairing is the model number, mines got 21 can someone please clarify the whole numbering/model number system for me??

agb 21 is urs and ur mate from work is a agb 27 u can get a agb 29 to
agb21 - avenger, motox
agb27 - ax
agb29 - prox

agb 21 is urs and ur mate from work is a agb 27 u can get a agb 29 to
agb21 - avenger, motox
agb27 - ax
agb29 - prox

yeah i had a look at the atomik site and thought his looked like an AX
i take it mines worse??

yeah i had a look at the atomik site and thought his looked like an AX
i take it mines worse??

Yep, the original Atomik. The 21's don't last very long and the 27 isn't much better. The 29 seems alright though, havn't read of too many problems.

Yep, the original Atomik. The 21's don't last very long and the 27 isn't much better. The 29 seems alright though, havn't read of too many problems.

i see.........ccraappp.....

oh well it runs at the moment, i havent broken it yet

Yeah mate it's all good .... the belly laughs and fun since the first day ya got it have probably payed for it already mate .

Besides ya can upgrade any time ya want :cool:

I've got the avenger, I like it but I don't have anything else to compare it to. But I did find out on the weekend to check on the landing side of a jump for big big rocks, went straight over the handlebars and am sporting a few injuries. I now need new bars and air filter............But god damn it was fun!!!

mate ive got an atomik avenger and it has had not one prob ive had it for a year now and shes still going. ive never had one thing snap broken on it all still china bolts ive only put:protaper bars, D.I.D chain, knobby tyres, 1/4throttle.

Hey champ,
Your bike should be fine if you look after it! I used to have an agb21 like urs, the only problems i had were a broken chain, spokes coming loose and bending the frame. You will need to buy a new chain, and as long as you tighten your spokes every now and then you wont have a problem. As for the bent frame... i bent it on an a smallfmx ramp which the bike was clearly not up to. It can still handle medium sized jumps though as long as they have a good down ramp.....

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back