quick help. thanks (ebay users help)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its $299 US for shipping and $59 US buy it now so your lookin at paing around $359 US which is about $475 aus and plus it only sells to united states , ready carefully buddy!

No-Fear said:
what a piece of shit quad!!!! u'll die if u ride that.
and why would i? its for my little sister and me 2 like zoom on. I'd say its not to bad...i will try get one cheeper.

mad man said:
and why would i? its for my little sister and me 2 like zoom on. I'd say its not to bad...i will try get one cheeper.
are u serious u cant see how cheap it is? the only place u will be zoomin on it is to the tip.

why are you so negative towards everyone no-fear? every post if its not about you you dont say anything nice .. al hes saying is he wants a cheaper one whats wrong with that?

i agree if he likes it then let him get it especially if he can get it cheaper. hes asking on ur opinion of the price not if you like it or not.

yeah, its probably shit but its good for what i want it for..

i agree with no-fear, cag engines are shit, not to mention that whole bike

as for the "zooming"... you wont be doing that for very long

hey, i just started having trouble with my cag, ffs gay piece of shit what i was about to sell fark!3 angry and i reaslised i'v spent a fair bit of money on this thing because it keeps leting me down. I think i wont get a mini quad but will probably buy a yamaha 50 quad 2nd hand or something.. hmm any sugestions?

mad man said:
hey, i just started having trouble with my cag, ffs gay piece of shit what i was about to sell fark!3 angry and i reaslised i'v spent a fair bit of money on this thing because it keeps leting me down. I think i wont get a mini quad but will probably buy a yamaha 50 quad 2nd hand or something.. hmm any sugestions?

a second hand yamaha 50 would be a better option but would be a heap more $$$$

yeah, but counting shipping and cost of bike, i think i could find a old quad yama or suzuki for around $800 in alright nick.

Back