quick video of my on my jump and 2pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmanmark

Reaction score
this is my ride lol
i have got the bdv sticker on front lol. the guy told me that its hard to get off so u should put it on a cable but i didnt lisen lol

http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l171/tankbuster82/?action=view&current=100_2252.flv

100_2255.jpg
jumpedited.jpg

first video ever uploaded lol hope it works
enjoy

well done mate... but heres a tip, gain more speed on the run up and the when you hit it your front wheel will lift up and you'll just roll acrros those sticks with your back wheel, sort of like hydroplanning accos water if ya know what i mean...? the way i look at it is that a lil double like that isnt worth jumping.. but thats just my opinion

EDIT: oh crap...didnt realise how loose the sticks were...anyays keep that info for lil dirt doubles or hips

Oh huge jump!

Ive got a tip too, order a good 20 truck loads of dirt and build somthing bigger. ;)

But good start I guess..?

If you dont have dirt find some wood and make somthing out of it.

Heres some pics of some jumps I made out of junk I found lying around.

5.jpg

Camera039.jpg

Camera036.jpg

hahaha flarry man, those jumps look like they will fall apart. take note of the downie in the 2nd picture, its resting on PAVERS....! hahahaha your one gutsy dude hehe :).

Mark, nice little sticktop you got there (not really a tabletop, not really a double). in time throw some more dirt on top and extend your downie to get that suka bigger, when your hitting up even little 10 foot jumps especially when your new to jumping it makes for a great feeling, keep building onto her. good work mate. :)

Cheers, Tony.

Yeah that downie falls down alot when I land on it and Ive broken a big hole in the middle of it and had to replace it about 4 times aswell.

Haha just noticed, that wooden pallet on the ground in the second photo is one of the broken ones thats just been replaced haha

The gap is about 11 foot there, I braught it up to 15 foot at one point and I still overshot it sometimes, that jump is now a table top so I can wheelie on it and do small jumps on the Z50.

Plus the second jump which is only about 10ft now has a dirt downie, if I had more room I'd make something alot big with dirt but my friend has a whole lot of them anyway.

Anyway, don't wanna hijack this thread anymore, I'll shut up now! ;)

flarry..how old are you? you look about 10 or 11 by the size of ya.. ROFL!

Im 15, and Im about 55kg, I dont know any 10 year olds taller than me but Im about as a tall as a 12 year old, Im 5ft 6. But atleast I dont have to pay for good suspension or a heavy duty frame and my bike flys with me on it hahah.

Being small is cheaper atleast. :D

yeah right now its only 2m since i have only had my bike for a week or 2 i am still geting conferdent on it but it was a dubble b4 i put some lose sticks there incase i didnt make it lol but i will move them 2moro cuz its easy now lol
i think i will build another on after it or just move this one andmake it wider

See, Trashthumpy isnt that much taller than me! Nice jump btw.

bit of a difference between the yz250 and the mso! u will hav 2 make bigger and longer jumps, lol

hahahahaha. your in my video @ BLV. hahahaha. Good on ya. love the vid man. ya found miniriders alright hey, thats great. cheers Jono.

yeah i am still shocking on my bike lol thats the biggest i have ever jumped with a landing lol
but at bdv on track 2 i can get ferver but hurts cuz i land on flate ground lol:D

ps. welcome to miniriders bro. Possibly the best mini riders forum in Australia. lol. WELCOME.

Latest posts

Back