Quietest time to go to BDV

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzuki_Master

Reaction score
Hey, I have been wanting to go out to Black Duck Valley for a fair while now, but in most videos on youtube etc. it seems to be extremely busy. I would like to try out the ramps that they have as i want to try doin freestyle, but dont want to do it when there are loads of people watching and jumping.I would also like to take my RM125 and take it for a proper ride before i sell it but i am not very good as i dont get to ride it much and dont want to have 20 people over taking me all the time, but would prefer to just be able to leisurely cruise around the track and gradually get faster and not be worried about people trying to overtake me.

So my question is, when is the quietest time to go out to BDV?

Thanks everyone for your help.

Midweek is best, but all vids you see on the net are when the park is busy (good advertising I guess) it's not always like that. Draw back is their COULD be track closures due to them being maintained. Best to ring Greg or Kate before you head out.

Last edited:
yer during the week is prob the best,theres so many tracks you will be right!!And is 2 diff ramp set ups that ya can use.You prob wont want sell rm after ya been out!!haha
Place is dirt bike heaven!!!

Just ride how you want and don't worry about anyone if you're not the best rider.

just roost em hahahaha

Thanks guys. One other question. Can mini bikes/ pit bikes go on the ramps there? Or are they just for full size bikes?

Thanks again.

Can ride minis on ramps,hav 2 lots of 2 set ups,1 is more for big bikes as has less run than the other.
The smaller set has bit more run up and is less distance to the down ramp,but all ramps are dug into side of hills so is no real gap,safe as a ramp can be?
Come out on friday!! You know you want too!haha

Come out on friday!! You know you want too!haha

Hey Mini mullisha. I would love to go out on Friday but i can only go if my mum will take me but i doubt she will. I am trying to go out on the weekend as my dad cant get any time off work to take me during the week and i might camp the night aswell.

Thanks

Hey. Im going out to BDV tomorrow just for the day. Hopefully it doesn't rain. The weather forcast says: Isolated showers. Is anyone else from here goin out tomorrow?

Latest posts

Back