Race meet at fortlytton mx track this weekend!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aitken

Reaction score
HEY GUYS! this sunday is the next race meet at fortlytton mx track 10 mins out of brisbane! and over the past few meets the mini turn up has been getting bigger and bigger! would be great if we could get a few more guys or gals out there! just turn up about 7/8am pay $50 and race! there are riders of all levels out there and on all kinds of bikes so dont think your not good enough or your bike mite be to slow just get out there and have fun! you never know how u mite go! its pretty ezy and loads of fun! hope to see use out there this sunday!

what gear is required? as in boots, pants? of course helmet!

what gear is required? as in boots, pants? of course helmet!

alot of the guys ride in a good pair of shoes and i think riding pants and top but yer nothing crazy! u should come out!

havent got pants yet boots are first! only if it was an extra week away.

I might have to come out for a ride or to watch. I will be racing in the future for sure.

you will be riding a LXR...not real fair on the other riders mate...ol :D
hahaha gotta love them lxr's!! few boys will be on the 175 ttr style with link from yamoto aswel so will be good to see how they go with the lxrs!

our new 175s arnt here yet, but it will be a good laugh to see aitken blow another engine or get beaten by one of our old bikes ( stock 160 ).

our new 175s arnt here yet, but it will be a good laugh to see aitken blow another engine or get beaten by one of our old bikes ( stock 160 ).

hahahaha H! WHATS GOING ON MATE! will they be here in time for sunday? and how did that tank go?

hahahaha H! WHATS GOING ON MATE! will they be here in time for sunday? and how did that tank go?

good to see your motor lasted more than one day. tank is done. the new bikes wont be here for another week. they have just left the factory today. prepare to be embarrased on sunday.

good to see your motor lasted more than one day. tank is done. the new bikes wont be here for another week. they have just left the factory today. prepare to be embarrased on sunday.
oh really at least everyone will have a bit of time on the new bikes b4 next meet instead of just jumping right on n racen and um are you talking about howe? ;) just coz no one else comes to mind...;) hahahahaha

are they racing minis and big bikes on the same day or is it just minis ?

they race both bud you get 4 races they just run thru all the classes one after another its good coz if its a bit wet out the witch it is for the 1st and maybe 2nd moto the big bikes chop it up n drys out real fast! come along bud even if u dont ride just come check it out its a good day!

and yeah bike is sorted and running really good it was that farkn IRK! the power it makes now is really good and smooth its alot better puts it all to the ground...i over jumped the triple other day and almost broke my arm off! its feeling pretty good now tho! ;)

Hey there, im new to the mini scene but was racing motocross on the big bikes just previously. Whats it like riding fort lytton on a mini? i rode it on my 250 and it was so much fun. Cause when i get get my new mini im sure ill come race there since theres no where else in qld to ride :( haha

Hey there, im new to the mini scene but was racing motocross on the big bikes just previously. Whats it like riding fort lytton on a mini? i rode it on my 250 and it was so much fun. Cause when i get get my new mini im sure ill come race there since theres no where else in qld to ride :( haha

3 words - Black Duck Valley. There's a ride day there November 19-21st

I will hopefully be hitting up fort Lytton in the coming months.

Latest posts

Back