RACING CDI and turbo filters

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gureno

Reaction score
has anyone fitted an after market CDI to thier pitbike experienced any diffrence in performance

and has anyone heard about these airfilters that have a vacume device on them that force air into ur carbie...some people say thier a turbo device but ey

do they do anything??

the little turbo thing ive heard things about just getting a high spinning fan to force the air in and it sounds logical spose it work =P but havnt seen it done would might to eirther

I have had nothing but a bad experience with the race CDI, shat itself after 2 rides and had to put the original one back in.
It might have been an isolated incident but I found it to be a waste of money for the small gain if any in performance.

Spend ya money on an IRK and lightened oil slinger.
:D

Explain Meko? Why don't they work? won't plug in/different plug? Just not designed for it?

how can they nit work, theres blue rac CDI's that you can get that plug straight into the wiring diagram whe you have installed an inner rotor kit.
and id like to know where i can buy a new cdi because the one that cam with the inner rotor kit shat itself

someone please tell me wat an IRK is

i just bought a 140

and is it hard to install the lightened slinger

any other basic mods i could install?

I have had nothing but a bad experience with the race CDI, shat itself after 2 rides and had to put the original one back in.
It might have been an isolated incident but I found it to be a waste of money for the small gain if any in performance.

Did you get any water on it or near it when it died? I washed my bike without the seat and rode it and it killed the stock CDI, Im not sure if I should buy a racing one because I dont want it to break.

Did you get any water on it or near it when it died? I washed my bike without the seat and rode it and it killed the stock CDI, Im not sure if I should buy a racing one because I dont want it to break.

Nah Mate never saw any water with it, I have rode in knee deep mud, hosed it and scrubbed it with a soapy brush and never had a problem with any of the stock ones.
Probably has more to do with the run of bad luck I am having than the race CDI being a dud...lol

Latest posts

Back