Racing in Adelaide.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain dust

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows if and when any races for mini bikes take place in Adelaide? Grasstrack-Flat track style, moto-x whatever really? Im super keen to get out to some racing and get involved. Its just so much fun to race with a bunch of guys! Im even thinking of putting something on myself at my parents farm up in the Clare Valley, grass track kind of style perhaps, see what happens.

Hi

the Murray Bridge track has had a few odd races, i think they were just like demo races though,

my cousin is a member so ill ask him if theres anything coming up,

thats all ive ever heard of mini racing in SA,

sounds good they do motard racing at pooraka pocket bike track im not too sure about other places to race as of yet. where abouts do you live?

Yeah cool as guys, i live in Adelaide but my parents have property about an hour out of the city and i also have access to other areas up in the Clare Valley kinda way to ride. I ride MTB's primarily but am getting super into the whole mini bike thing, it could be cool to meet up with some of you guys to go riding sometime. Seems like quite a few people from Adelaide are on here! The idea of a bunch of people lining up to rip and race on a fresh flat track sounds like sick fun to me!

yeah gotta get the whole SA kr3w together lol..where bouts is your property? south or north???

lol he said clare valley. are u in MTB club as my dad races MTB too with adelaide mountain bike club, my parents used to do membership for them. where in adelaide are you in down near salisbury.

Dont really race in any AMTBC events, some of the DH events and just general jumping, freeriding stuff. Im in Magill, just out of the city. And yes my riding spots are North of the city too!

We are attempting to put some Pitbike races together this year !Just where and when is the big question,I am looking at insurance costs at the moment and finding the biggest hurdle is we need to have a club and members to have all bases covered.There are 2 tracks/sites we are looking at that are not too far out of Adelaide,fingers crossed we may have some good news in the next few months or sooner !!

Cheers Brian

How you going guys! im super keen to get some sort of racing going here in adelaide too. I live in Campbelltown but am looking at buying some land out towards lady baby way or anywere really where we wont get our nuts broken. Building a track or two shouldnt be a problem as i have plenty of mates with bobcats etc. so if anyone knows of any good blocks of land for sale not to far out of adelaide and u think it would be good for a track give us a holla! cheers

Latest posts

Back