Racing in SA

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIK50

Reaction score
I have searched every where for some info but know one can help.......any one know of adelaide pitbike racing???? Calander""" anything

AMA doesnt have many contacts In WA yet although we want to get on to some ultimatley we want to set up in every major area affiliating clubs making it easier for riders to race and clubs to conduct,
At this moment we have no one in WA.

If someone is prepared to start a 50 club and has suitable land AMA will set them up, and make sure they are all covered and teach them how to run.

If you have a possible club and land

Email me asap- get WA rollin baby we have a national series nexy year be great to get WA in tazzie IS

[email protected]

cheers

there has just been a mini series in Adel. 6 rounds one every two months or so @ various tracks around SA. next year should be even better

Hey there all the sa boys the sa stadium mx series is runnin a pit bike demo at each of the rounds. its not a race as such but good to get out on the track under lights in front of a big crowd. get behind and get a few more riders in there we only had bout 10 at murray bridge the weekend just gone

hey guys if your in S.A and are interested in mini supermoto come down to pooraka raceway its $27.00 to race and theres 4 races per round if your interested heres the website www.minigpbikes.com.au P.S they also race pocket bikes.

why dont as many of you send in some e mails to the messenger i have been on to themthe last few weeks i have had one letter published and i am in a photo full interveiw next weeks messenger nows the time to fight for somewhere to ride council are meeting next month so support for it would be great

I race Minimoto/Pocketbikes, at Mini Gp track... and There are now a few Supermotard guys out there (about 10)
Couple on some kawas, thumpstars, motovert, and chinese bikes...
When my new pitty i will be getting a another set of rims and motard tires, and racing in the motard class too....

But i would still be happy to race dirt... Was talking to one of my Mates, that Rides for SA dirtbikes, he sed that out at Tea tree Gully MX track they have a pitbike class... sooo im thinking That i might head out there sometime too...

What sorta bikes are most people racing in the way of Pitbikes anyway :)

Regards Blair

Supposedly gillman is having a sign on day tommorrow 9/12/7, dunno what they are racing riding, but going out to have a look, maybe one of the full size mx clubs could be convinced to run a pitty class full time

Latest posts

Back