Racing Minibikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benox

Reaction score
Hey guys, well me,daniel40 and sik-pj want to get into racing minibikes. Dont give me any of this search crap because I searched " Racing Minibikes" , "Racing Pitbikes" and "Racing Chinas".

What we want to know is, how much does it cost roughly? What gear do you need to use? [boots, jersey, pants, helmet etc] Any local minibike racing clubs? and What type of classes are their in racing? Just basically any information on racing minis. Also is there anything we need to do to our bikes?

We are currently in Melbourne, Victoria so if anyone here in melbourne races, hit us up with some clubs or info on races.. and people from other suburbs/countries help us out with the other questions!

Thanks guys
The Big NoX

Last edited:
Muskerrymoto Park think hav races every month?
You hav to join a club(may vary club to club)Yr Membership 80$
Then you need a lic.M.A.(pices vary from snr to jnr)175$?
Its pretty much the same as big bikes now!!
Just phone a few bike clubs in your area!!
Good luck finding any races they are pretty rare!!

I rekon if you went to south morang or broady or whereever they have a shop. If a bunch of you just went down there and just started racing each other and the group got bigger, the counsil or whatever could catch on and start some races.

I'll start looking around for clubs, Might give a few a ring tomorrow. Doubt it though, Im going up to avoca again :angry: from Tuesday till Sunday.

Heard of two different mini tracks going on the central coast soon so that will be good.

don't know of any places but if you find any let us kno ben, okay?
cheers,

Try these
SA: Motorcycling South Australia
Vic: Auto Cycle Union of Victoria Phone: (03) 5784 1392
Address: Reg Hunt Park, Broadford, VIC 3658

MOTORCYCLING AUSTRALIA NATIONAL Phone: (03) 9416 3199
Address: 10 Hoddle St Abbotsford, VIC 3067

ye i wana start racing in melbourne to. i just bought dreamahs motovert expert and wana get it on the track!!

where in SA i wana get into racin :D

sik of racing my rc cars they cost to much lol

I looked into it in SA and they only have motard races now. And usually you'd have to ride a crf50 unless theres another class for 50's that races 125 china's.. . although they do that in motard.

Latest posts

Back