Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like to see racing in NSW

• Yes

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

the man

Reaction score
How many people are interested in racing in NSW? I'm not saying that i am going to organise a race meeting, but i am trying to generate enough interest that could lead onto something bigger.

If you could answer the poll and just reply with how far you would travel either for a practice day or a ride day, where this could stimulate more interest

i live in bathurst i would travel to sydney and around penrith orange and that for ride/race/practice days would be good to see NSW up wit the other states

what sort of racing? motard? mini sx? all of them are good an i would be keen for it. atm the moment i would travel as far as sydney or a little further. but once i get my Ps ill go propably up to 4 hours away

i live nowhere near nsw and i like to see ya's get some race on who wouldn't

what a silly poll

if anyone votes no i will hunt them down and bash em

jebus

i would travel pretty far for it, if its not far north or south. appin have plenty of practice days but for sum reason they canned the races at appin. maybe cause the tracks getting worn to the shizen houzen. dont get me wrong its a good track, they just dont take car of it (like the rest of the tracks in that place). but yeah if i werent selling my bike i would travel a fair way. maybe i would anyway just to spectate.

Woops i accedently pressed the no button :p

coolmodee01 i totally agree =P thats what i thought..
everyone wants to see racing near them =)

geez yeah id travel up to 2 hours how mad would it be to ride mini motard around eastern creek int go kart track i wonder if it could be organized

has anyone ridden at a local BMX track, cause i was wondering how these would go on one, i know that the Rockstar Mini Sx is held at the Frankston BMX track, but does that have prep work done for the race meet? Cause i wonder if a Bmx club would be interested?

i would love to see motard racing around sydney or newcastle. lets get it started

I'd travel anywhere in NSW for any type of mini moto racing.

I'd travel anywhere in NSW for any type of mini moto racing.

Latest posts

Back