racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woggy where you live man? i have a ute so if your near me i can swing by and get ya...

just an idea here should we get a banner made and hang it on a shade tent dealy so then we know who is from here? instead of playing where's the minirider at racs... lol

what gear you need to race and do you need a license? i might ride.. never been on a track so i know for sure i would run last.... lol...

all u need to do is pay 40 bucks and yea your set u need pants jersey helmets and golves id say but a couple of the 50 riders ddnt have boots on, your barends have to be plugged and your not alloud he wrap around handguards either

the wrap around handguards* and im not sure thats what mine are like and most of them were like that aswell mine are plugged on the inside

just a note.. there would have been more pics of the stock class but my pro camera man skills mainly go pics of the rear wheel of bikes... or empty jumps... hahahahahahaha... i took alot more pics then i posted but i didnt wanna show you guys pics of dirt... lol

Still some cool pics. And yeah, definitely bring your bike out to race the next one Tim. No MA licence is required, as Fort Lytton have their own insurance. Just need your bike and your gear, and you are out there racing. The more the better. That is fine if your grips cover your bar ends. Not an issue to be concerned with. Also, the minirider banner or signage would be cool so that anyone interested could enquire about the mini bike scene with those that ride them, and anyone new to the scene could meet other mini bike enthusiasts easily. Should make this happen for sure.

how do you reckon the stocko frame of a nitrous would hold up with 100kg jumping on it? lol.. im hopin i wouldnt snap it....

Looks like a sweet track.

Were working on the banners. One day they will happen.

Thanks for the pics Tim.

Sweet as bretto, i only got a month no license so isn't to bad .

When is the next race ?
the second sunday in march. thats the 11th for the people that cant work it out and on the second sunday of every month till december.
BEEEEEEEEEEEE THERRRRRRRREEEEE!

Hey All.. Do I need to wear boots to Race at Fort Lytton? Ive only got full size MX boots... Just tried them while riding the pitty and they are a bit difficult...
Can you get away with just wearing normal type shoes if you want to?

OK.. ill take the boots just in case... :)

Another question...
What is the format of the day? I see the gates open at 6.30 and riders briefing is at 9...
Is there time to practice?
How many races are there? Not sure how the day is spaced out...

Latest posts

Back