rain rain rain

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$heepy

Reaction score
has everybody here in sa been getting all this???

or have some parts of the state missed out.

im loving it, thinking mabye its time for a good moto ride

its coming down like cats n dogs at my place had to chase the wheely bins half way down the street the wind is so strong if the wind dies down a bit i will defiantly be going for a ride

ya its currently pissing down here in tassie lol couldn't help myself at lunch time had to go for a hang:D my trusty old VP commy love's the wet hahaha

haha yer we had a absalute crapload!!!! of rain a couple weeks back everywhere flooding!! got a picture of a pulsar swept away in a creek hahaha oh man and i knew the girl driving to she deserved it , could see about 2cm of the roof hahaha classic

haha yer we had a absalute crapload!!!! of rain a couple weeks back everywhere flooding!! got a picture of a pulsar swept away in a creek hahaha oh man and i knew the girl driving to she deserved it , could see about 2cm of the roof hahaha classic

:eek: wat that woulda been madness hahaha

been raining solid for the past few days :) it's awesome, wish my bikes were workin mud is killa! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA
was the day after , should of seen it while it was raging!!! extreme
Image006.jpg

Last edited:
yep we r getting it brad, might get my mate over with the front end loader 2mora start building me a track woohooo, should invite me over so i can flog ya agian :) ahahhaha

Latest posts

Back