rain!!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mangus!!

Reaction score
wooooohoooooo its finally rainin in vic and the bush tracks r crankin mi bike was fully mud at the wknd nuthn better thn getn muddy as a c@#%t wen ya ride:D

the rin is good and bad,
good: we don't de-hydrate and die
bad: tracks get washed out and u can't ride.

as Pascal said, rain is good for the farmers who are constantly cutting their wrists, But it also sucks at the tracks when its basically a swimming pool.

rain is F@#$ing good and it does nothing but good in my books... helps the farmers so much.... its the best fun riding in the rain too especially when the tracks are bloody muddy and your tank slapping all over the place :) and sideways up the straights lol

i like the rain but not in big dosages...i hate riding motocross tracks that are muddy and have puddles up to your knees, i cant wait till it dries up a little and we have some perfect track surface instead of muddy shit woth swimming pools on each corner!
its especially shit on a pit bie becasue they are so little they just bog down in the crap and you also hve the possibility of sliding out when you land a jump...not fun in my books!

it IS alto of fun in rain tho, u always fall on ya bike and when ya fall u get all muddy, but a HUGE pain when ya hav 2 wash it! lol.

The weather is such a double edged sword... Rain is good, we need it. When it gets too wet though it aint much fun riding as far as im concerned. The clean up from a really wet ride is just so frustrating, spending more time cleaning and maintaining your bike than actually riding it isnt so cool. Hard ground and dust isnt always as much fun as some nice tacky moist soil but by the same token the dust isnt anywhere near as hard to clean up. Summer time versus winter time, tough call. At least you can dig and build in winter and the country looks so much nicer when its green too but summertime is so much fun still, dust and long daylight hours, mmmmm... Its all good times...

Latest posts

Back