Ramp sesh - pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flarry

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
Well for the past few days we've been having ramp sessions at my place with a few mates and neighbours, heres a few pics, we're only learning and its our first ramp.

(dont ask me why he isnt wearing his fullface!!)

trying to nac
ramp03.jpg

ramp06.jpg

DSCN5432.jpg

DSCN5400.jpg

ramp04.jpg

ramp17.jpg

me doing a nac (actually i was getting off my bike)
DSCN5437.jpg

DSCN5351.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DSCN5253.jpg

DSCN5376.jpg

The track goes down to the road you can see at the bottom of the hill in this pic, if you look closely you can see a burm down the bottom and after that theres a few doubles and then it goes all the way back up.
DSCN5446.jpg

Last edited:
having another session today, will post up if anything good happens

good pics how talls the ramp im getting one same dimensions as an aussie comp but just smaller about 5'6 tall

yeh great.. capped internet so i dont get to see the pics =( but just wondering what have you got up the ramp for traction? like did you put said in with the paint or what? just need a few idea to finish off mine =) shes all made

thats madd what a awsome track there flazz wish it was in my yard

looks like an awesome track you have going on there would be awesome to hit

yeh great.. capped internet so i dont get to see the pics =( but just wondering what have you got up the ramp for traction? like did you put said in with the paint or what? just need a few idea to finish off mine =) shes all made

Nah traction is not a problem at all, even with a bald tyre its %100 fine. Just has plain ply on it. Ramp is 4ft tall, 8 foot long, 2.2 wide and the radius is 9ft.

thanks for comments.

Had another maadd session today and about 500 laps on the track ahah, got a good crash on film of a guy front wheel casing off the ramp too, all going in a vid we're making.

hey mate where are those shots taken? Im up in the Adelaide Hills aswell, just out of Stirling. Very similar area to your pics, but I cant pick the location.

Have you got a 'Dingo' or some other earthmoving machine? Or are the tracks just really well worn?

hey mate where are those shots taken? Im up in the Adelaide Hills aswell, just out of Stirling. Very similar area to your pics, but I cant pick the location.

Have you got a 'Dingo' or some other earthmoving machine? Or are the tracks just really well worn?

Yep im riiight near you but I'd rather not give you the exact location as I dont want people finding out about it and coming up here.

Track was built with an excavator and a bobcat and ridden on alot.

Yeh fair enough too. Im going to work it out tho! :D

If your from the hills and between 18-21 i would probably know you anyway lol

Ive got 10acres of trails myself... they havnt been riden for years tho, just about to buy myself a pitty then i can clean up it all up, will post some pics when i do

yeh well i was thinking now about just waking another coat of vanish with some sand mixed through it ;) see how we go =) ill post up a pic or two when i get her out

Some new pics I got a few weeks ago, just putting them up for you to see. Pretty boring but we're practicing and getting better.

the ramp will be moved back more when the run up is made longer, for now its at 15ft. No more ramp sessions for a while as my frame is snapped haha, me and my mate will be back on our new bikes soon though, track changes are being made such as the ramp landing being made higher/bigger, run up extended and an area being built for foampit, cant wait!

IMG_5411.jpg

IMG_5413.jpg

l_a48a3a148de7a2382204a38ea58a095c.jpg

l_54b64a6ff5493144347ae99cf6c79606.jpg

Latest posts

Back