Ramp Sesh!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trashthumpy

Reaction score
me and a mate riden our new ramp, i wanted to bring it back a heap more but my mate on the old yz80 wasnt shure if his bike would hack it....lol the vid is realy bad quality due to it being filmed on a phone. not bad for our first day on a ramp.

YouTube - hitt'n the ramp

What do you mean dude it looked like the YZ was getting more air than you.

I am not saying you weren't getting much air but he was flying and his would probably be lighter too.

I say move it back!

Wow, looks great man.. looks like my juliet is going well :)

Dude 2 things, next time post video threads in the video forum and.. SELL ME UR YZ250F BITCH

Stumbrows, I think it was ryan on the yz250f and his mate on the 85..

nice man did u make that ramp ureself?

does look good got abit boring after 10th time though.

you should move it back one of the guys is landin like down the bottom of the downy anyway..
nice ramp

i know this thread is old, but thats sweet! i hadnt seen it before.
how much land do you have? have you hit it on the klx yet?

do u still have the 250?

whoo hell ild thread, na dont have the 250f anymore all coin is goin into the klx110 the ramp ended up at about 40f on the 250 but the 80 couldnt hack that ( shit suspention), yea iv hit it on the klx and its pretty sweet, need to do some work on the downy and it will be better. the ramp is on 100 acres (mates block) with 30 acres of flat clay pan witch is sweet for bash car drifting jumping etc.... lol

sounds like fun! my cusins got like 90 acres but its full of moss rocks and heaps hilly! theres some sweet hill climbs tho. theres 1 big spot with no rocks and were gonna start on a track next week end! cant wait :D theyv got a front end loader to so should be sweet as!!

does your mate have an escavator or somthin, wouldnt be fun building that downy by hand lol

Nice.

Do you have a side on picture of the ramp?

And what speed or gear was you hitting it in?

Latest posts

Back