RANT: not what I paid for!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
How stupid are some people? Or is this guy intentionally ripping me off?

We bid for and won a Fastace BS-66RC rear shock ...

but we got a BS-22AR! ... with a 250lb spring!

WTF!

We thought the package was too small before opening. We've since emailed and messaged the seller and are awaiting a response ... and a bloody good excuse!

There is no way Ricky is gunna have this piss-weak little shock on his killa pitty!

[end rant]

feel better now LOL

you cant put it on anyway a 22ar is for a tri swingarm like my mso's one ive got that on my bike, is it going on the mxb lol and have you got it started yet??

Wow that sucks man, Hope it should get cleared up, Most people on ebay are complete sluts.. Just rip you off so they can make a cheap dollar.. Oh well..

Good luck Rick and Ruby

That really sux!
Who was the seller, just incase one of us go near them?

i just must be lucky with ebay iv havnt had anytroubles (yet) but yeah that is unlucky, if it was a big seller like DHZ i would think they just mixed up.

I look forward to hearing there excuses. if you hear from them at all. good luck with it...

It wasn't good old "Buythisdirtbike" that you bought it from? Just go and get one from Maylands instead of ebay!

Thanks for the support captain Dust.
If you ever need anything give us a yell and we will do our best to look after you !!!

Cheers brian

Will do Brian. This turned up at a good price ... a very good price. Maybe the seller thought he could get out of losing on the deal by supplying another shock?

When we get our forks and wheels, we'll be in touch for that engine!

That really sux!
Who was the seller, just incase one of us go near them?

I wanna give the seller a chance to correct the mistake/error/con? before I go flaming them. I'm just venting at the moment.

How stupid are some people? Or is this guy intentionally ripping me off?

We bid for and won a Fastace BS-66RC rear shock ...

but we got a BS-22AR! ... with a 250lb spring!

WTF!

We thought the package was too small before opening. We've since emailed and messaged the seller and are awaiting a response ... and a bloody good excuse!

There is no way Ricky is gunna have this piss-weak little shock on his killa pitty!

[end rant]

feel better now LOL

Sorry ruby you said it. How stupid are some people? Only as stupid as the people who buy shit from egay. Yes dude, He is intentionally ripping you off. Thats why he sells on egay.

Sorry ruby you said it. How stupid are some people? Only as stupid as the people who buy shit from egay. Yes dude, He is intentionally ripping you off. Thats why he sells on egay.

I've sold and bought plenty of stuff on ebay, and never ripped anyone off, it's convinient and there are bargains to be had, and there are tons more legitimate sellers than there are dodgy ones, you just have to weigh up the risks, personally if something is too expensive to lose, then i won't have it posted out, i will only bid on it if i can pick it up and pay them when i have seen the product myself, this rules out alot of sellers, but means i don't get ripped off.

But not as stupid as people who make general comments like that. :rolleyes:

So you're saying a Faceace BS-66RC shock is shit? Got any suggestions on a good shock then?

:confused:

UPDATE:

The seller got back to me:

hey ruby, sorry my mistake, i will send the right shock express tomorrow. i will also put another auspost satchel bag inside with my details on for return of the wrong shock

Fingers crossed it is resolved soon enough

Hopefully we'll have the correct shock by this weekend then and we can put the pitty together a bit more. DHZ frame has been disassembled, resprayed satin black and reassembled with better fasteners. Honda swingarm has been stripped and sprayed satin black. Forks on their way. Shock on its way. few other bits around the garage to be sorted.

pics to come

Last edited:
Nah, got my shock today and that was fast! We need more honest sellers like him, so I'll do the right thing.

Now ... I need some cool wheels! LOL

Latest posts

Back