Rastus is glad to be back.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rastus

Reaction score
Hey guys RASTUS back on here now. (Glenn). been off the net for a long time now due kids abusing it. I cut it off on them until they learnt the message. The young blokes Atomik 70cc is still going strong after all this time. Heaps to catch up on with you guys.
Rgds Glenn

Thx Dreadful. Glad to be back.

Thanks Dreadful. Glad to be back home again, Been waiting a long time to get back on here but needed to teach the kids a lesson. All good now. Looking forward to chatting with you and bulldog again. I posted on here when I got the young blokes Atomik a post of how to put the thing together as it did not have any instructions. I have been serching my threads and posts and cannot find it. Do you know where it is mate? I need to find it to give to a mate of mine who has bought one. As I said ours is still alive and not broken after copping a flogging. Preventative maintenance as I say. Fix it or look at it before it is broke. Once again thank's and glad to be back to catch up and chat again. Got some tech help needed on an XR 250...
Rgds Glenn.

yep

That's the one I posted mate to help you and any others out. 2 hours and 4 cans of beer. You bloody champion wogtaz. Thanks mate. I hope it has helped many others on putting the bike together,That's why I posted it.
Rgds Glenn.

Last edited:
Good moove mate gotta go the hard yards to teach the kids now n then I imagine ... and yeah it's amazing what a bit of maintanance will prevent.

Latest posts

Back