Rate these Mini Dirt Bikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could go with them, im sure they would have good service, regarding the bikes, we sell bikes from the same manufacturer, and they are very good. Their prices are rediculous though, u'd be getting ripped off if you went to them.
Mike

125cc Atomik Problems

Hey mate,

I recently bought a 125cc Atomik off ebay and it came damaged in the box, the clutch was kind of slipping. The muffler was heating up sumthing shocking it was turning purple and yellow and was way 2 hot and finally wen my mate was ridin it, it caught on fire at the muffler and blew it off at the head.

Thats wat happend, now it sits in the garage unridable and im waiting for the seller 2 fix it or replace it.

Last edited:
I bought a fleabay 125 and it came with a crack rear fairing(so what!)Got a full kit for $40
I have thrashed the shit out of it every weekend for months and had no problems at all. It probably gets 10 hours a week of thrashing(Im 90kg and have owned many bikes before) and all i can say that if you are going to to any real jumping check all welds and get new pegs and some good tyres. I did this and she goes hard :evil:

Latest posts

Back