rattling

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooba198

Reaction score
heyy guys, i went riding at my friends house and now when i rev my bike it makes a rattling noise, any idea on wat i could be? hope u guys can help!

Hey mate most likely it is something very simple. I get the same thing as well its my exhaust cover (The piece of metal on the right side of your pipe to help prevent burns etc...It was bloody anoying at first but i got over it...

main things are footpegs oil lines, exhaust pipes,bash plate, also check all the main bolts that commect the engine to the frame. what kinda bike is it ?

oh rite yeah i dunno probably best to take each bolt out at a time and locktite em all so they dont come out , bolts allways come lose on china bikes especially atomiks and orions

hey again i tightend some bolt n figured it was my exhaust pipe n fixed it thenks 4 ur help guys

hey again i tightend some bolt n figured it was my exhaust pipe n fixed it thenks 4 ur help guys
lots of maintenance going on in your neck of the woods hu , maybe a maintenance day with a few mates and all your bikes would be a good day instead of maybe riding for that day :D

i dunno just a TIP

thanks mate ill take it into consideration, cya round aye

mine makes a click click clikclik noise and i thort it was the gearbox but it was just the rear brakes catching on the disk!...
is that good???

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back