RB stocker build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldog93

Reaction score
So far it has:
- RB bar kit - billet throttle
- RB pegs and pegmount
- Tall seat and
- Some gay monster graphics.

Pictures:

How it look when I got it:
016.jpg

Parts I got :D:
andrews001-6.jpg

andrews002-4.jpg

andrews003-5.jpg

What it looks like now:
andrews001-5.jpg

I will be picking up a new frame and swing arm on Sunday (gen CRF)

Other parts to be ordered:
- Fox float
- RB HD fork springs
- RB fork leg kit
- RB brake pedal
- RB dress up kit
- RB chain guide
- Cam
- Pipe
- Hand brake kit (?) and
- CAT 5 cradle.

Suspension will be ordered soon if the place I'm buying them from can hurry and get them in stock :mad:

dont realy need a chain guide on a stocka i recon and if tracks get rutted out the dig in on corners , better of drilling hole for a chain roller, it will sorta do the same thing, but without digging in on corners and slowing ya down :)

Looking better bully , the red baron graphics look trick aswell , you should add them to your list so she's full red baron !

Just order a rear break pedal from faster-minis. Hopefully it gets here befor gwadalan. Here's what it looks like:
860-crf-obk-redbaron_lg.jpg

I also sent a message to the bloke I'm buy my fox float off. Haven't got a reply yet :(.

RDN50s: I've been thinking about it. A red set with black plastics of just black set and black plastics?

I also want to get rid of the ignition cover for a stock one.

Last edited:
Got frame yesturday. Stripped the bike down today. Have to clean parts then chuck it all back togeather.

I also got a stock ignition cover.

andrews002-5.jpg

andrews001-7.jpg

Last edited:
Nice bully ! Haha really was a decent bend there haha , good luck with the racing on saturday !

Yes it wasa decent be. Haha..

Put the bike back togeather with new frame (Thanks Tomy). I also got the front brake set up. Just needs abit more adjusting but will do as is. Havn't got around to cleaning the bike or putting stock ignition cover on yet.

Bad pic. Camera ran out of batteries:
andrews001-8.jpg

Latest posts

Back