RC Car/Truck Nuts SHOW US YA RIGS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zwebx

Reaction score
I cant be the only one :p
i know of a few RC Miniriders around... SHOW US YA RIGS
Heres mine thats in the mail as we speak (In a very large box for a 1.10th scale)
1622726_10152714151568636_837662922_n.jpg1509808_10152714151613636_66044864_n.jpg549102_10152714151643636_541017351_n.jpg1979532_10152714151593636_38962534_n.jpg

What Brand/model is it?
Its a traxxas summit (similar to e-revo chassi but much different to drive and components/style)
What is it?
Its a Crawler merged with a basher..

a 1/10 scale monster (more comparable to a 1/8th scale)

Not so powerfull basher (compared to r-revo)

Not so capable crawler (compared to crawlers)

Supposedly the most fun car around to just play with.. not bashing not crawling with either..

Its a e-revo with a brushed waterproof electric system with REMOTE locking diffs and two speed transmission (one VERY low for crawling and one for bashing/hooning around) that is also remotely operated

Planned modifications?
SHORT TERM:
Dual 2s High MAH lipos for more play time (not running 4s)
new driveshafts all round (needs it anyway)
Mudslinger tyres (also larger)
Maybe top light bar mod
Jack up the arse end with stronger springs or something

LONG TERM:
Depending on how the drivetrain holds up (snaptrax will hate me for this) A tekkin rx8 combo with the sensored brushless system running 4s depending on how it will hold up..

Pictures of playgrounds (if any)
none at the moment when i get it i will set up a track

Last edited:
Far out. Can't even spell Tekin right :p And the motor is a T8.

If your going to put one in it. Go with a 2050kv motor rather then anything else regardless of what others say.

Alright here is one of mine.
First 4wd electric baja ever made.
IMG_9472_zpsf03fe1bb.jpg

IMG_9473_zps1e64df14.jpg

IMG_9474_zps647ff71d.jpg

What brand is it.

I call it the Mutley racing Monster. Haha. Basically a bitzer made from all manner of cars.
Main chassis is from a hpi Baja. Then then the front and rear end are from a Losi Lst2 with oversized 23mm hex's to accommodate the huge massive tyres and bead lock rims

Runs a tekin Rx8 And T8 combo powered from a 4s 14.8v lipo.
weighs around 7kgs and is ballistic on a 4s lipo
Steering is from a Hitec hs-7755tg 30kg servo.
And boasting a whopping 12cms of ground clearance( it may seem small but for an Rc car its pretty damn big)

Planned mods
Well i made it. Is that good enough haha
Other then that yea i love it and it is still yet to be taken on its maden voyage to a bmx track.

Other then that yea i love it and it is still yet to be taken on its maden voyage to a bmx track.
Buccas marsh SX track would be fun :)
I would love a 4wd 1.5th scale maybe the losi5t style truggy sort of thing always wanted a 2t engine in one though for some reason (mainly the noise)

Wicked bit of kit right there man

Okay ran atleast 13 5000mah x2 packs through it a fair couple of hours total play time and i love it If i get bored of bashing flick two switches and crawl random stuff too my hearts content.. or lock the rear and hang doheys for a while :)
Its not fast, or slow for a basher its on the slow side but fast enough to play in my backyard without asking for much more :)
Havnt broken anything at all yet (minus a rear driveshaft pin but that was warn when i got it) Had litterally no problems

May go to Brushless soon just for the run times and maybe more power for more bashing but for now its a blast.. building a track in my backyard has never been so fun..

I would have gopro footage but it decided to not work.. and not be able to fixxed.. soo...

Haha....its going to come back to life and be sold for more pit bikes :D Hyper 7 stock with a .28 motor in it! Mum threw the cover in the bin...thanks mum only $60 worth you chucked out there....

Whoa an ansman Vapor. Havent seen one of those in a while.

Come on guys post ya R/cs. Surely others have a few R/cs

1399071634295.jpg my trusty ol hornet that i bought 12 years ago and my drifter cant remember what brand it was

Thats a Hsp flying fish mate. Good little car to muck around with

I see you have mini savage tyres on the Hornet
How do they go with the gearing of the motor?

Hornet wheel stands for a few metres on a grippy surface, and the tyres came off a old broken rc of my sons lol

I'll get a few photos of my cars up this weekend! I have:
1/8 HPI Savage ( standing backflips!)
Trailfinder 2
Scx10
Hpi Blitz
Losi scte
Losi scb
AE buggy
Cc01 blazer
Custom berg
I few to many I think!

Pfft. Too many mate. You can't have too many although. You have many of the same type. Shortcourse trucks have been the go latly. Although that savage is obviously the E-savage yea.
Cant go past the Associated buggys used to be sponsored by them. Only upgraded cause it started to be a brick haha.

All you need now is a Hpi 5sc

Haha, I nearly have one off every type! Nah my savage is the savage flux hp with a 1/8 castle system on 6s!! All my cars have huge brushless systems i like heaps of power! I prefer scale crawlers.

Haha. The castle system or flux tork as its also known as is a baby man.
Get a tekin in ya. Or even a kershaw designs motor and a boat motor.
Your missing a few cars man.
Truggy
1/5 scale
and a few more but i cant remember at the moment.
I ran a car on 12s once. Yea the bajas dont like plastic gears

Sorry the ae buggy is actually a ae t4.1 which is a truggy! Yeh its just a rebranded castle system. Yeh I would like a 5th scale but they are a bit expensive!

I have a tekin 35 turn in by tf2 soon be be running on 4s! Haha 4s in a scale crawler hopefully don't break to much. And I have a tekin pro 4 3300kv in my scx10.

Associated t4.1 is a stadium truck man.
Real truggy dude
255393_10151039711784054_2103708351_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back