RC Car/Truck Nuts SHOW US YA RIGS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh true i was going to buy a mugen truggy to race but decided not to. I'm trying to sell some of my cars I have to many! I want to have a few good ones not a lot of okay ones!

Yea man trust me get a mugen. It was the best decision i ever made.
They are the best. Talk to Darren at MMI(Model motorsports international) about Mugens.. Or even Matty Griffin from Rcrs.com.au two great guys.

Yea man thats the way i went.
Got sponsored by mugen and a few others so it made it a lot easier to get some cars and parts.
Got rid of all the junky cars and got some nice cars.

Haha, I have to sell my other cars first! I wish I could get sponsored would make it so much easier!

My summits titan 775 died today.. Maybe its time to go to a 4cell setup (already have 2x5000mah 2c batteries) so why not :)

Lost quite alot of power and then smoked up on me.. after a hard battery pack of mudding at the farm i will have to look out for some pics of that on a mates camera..

The summit prooved its worth at the farm, messing around in the mud (needed a bit more power of cause) and then crawling out and then sinking in the mud near the dam.. almost claiming me as a faitality as i sunk crawling out to get the damn thing :p

Playing around and climing was soo much fun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back