re bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samual

Reaction score
hi guys, boy rode his bike today had a good time,he fell twice lol anyway i noticed that the chain rubs on the swingarm underneath if i sit on ot it clears it but with him u can here the chain scapeing there where other bike there as well and they have the same isues, and they need to tighten there chain all the time is this a defect iv sent an email to the seller,samual another thing why cant i start the bike with the clutch inwhile in gear?

Last edited:
Right is left, left is right, up is down, down is up.

BTW, I lolled when you asked "Why cant i start the bike with teh clutch in"
LOL!

cass, what type of bike is that, i see no one has comented on the chain rubing,i checked out the other sites moto x is the one that has good clearence, and orion, like i said im selling the bike but i cant sell it to the guy with the chain scrappingalong the arm unles his wait pushes it down,i also found a kx 80, 400$87 model i think.

Last edited:
Sounds good dude, have you got your own bike? or do you just buy them for ya kid/s

i wont be bying one at the moment im resricted from riding, iv got a 12 mil disc prolapse,when im beter il buy a 250cc im looking forward to riding with my boys ,going away for the w end, im not in to jumps does nothing for me, out in the bush thats the way, im thinking of bying the hard plastic my yz had on the arm for the chain to bounce off, and take that rubber shit off.if i can locate it shoudnt be a problem.

Last edited:
Woah man, Bad luck. If your going to get a 250cc as if your not gonna do jumps!!! Anyway sounds great, I wish I had kids who were into bikes as much as i am.. That would probably be the highlight of my life spending time riding with my kids. I hope you enjoy it as much as i am just dreaming of it!

loll i got one of the first foxico's with the duacr, allright bike just a bit costly lol with everyhting that was capable of breaking broke on the first ride :p but even the ducars are unable to start in gear, its still possible it just jolts the bike forward lol, just dont have the clutch in, it probably wrecks the gearbox but meh whocares

cass, what type of bike is that, .

Is a MSO x7r, I know its made in china if that is what you are about to inform me, its still cheap and nasty but its not REALLY CHEAP AND REALLY NASTY. If you were not about to get me for that its good value but If i weas buying another bike today I would buy a MSO Pro.

hey. with my old thumpstar pro (jailing motor) i noticed it was very hard to get it into netural but when riding it was easy to hit falce netural. On idle it was almost impossable to get it in netural but when you turned the bike off it would just go straight into netural easy. With the non start in any gear bikes do they move into netural easy? would be a very big pain trying to find them in a race or rush ect. When i sell my Rm to get a ute, I will probably buy a 140cc pit bike or some other of some sort! :D

Latest posts

Back