RE- Friendship requests

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my67xr

Miniriders Legend and Master Spanner Spinning Mode
Reaction score
over the last couple of years here, i have been sending out quite a few friends requests.

i've had a lot of members accept, and a few that haven't too, that's all good.
i thought i might make up this thread specifically for friendship requests ?

it's just something to bump when you have a few outstanding/non accepted requests.
so if you haven't checked your Profile in a while, you may not know that you have a pending request.

click on the User Notifications box below your Avatar, it should display any requests there.

also check out your profile, go into your User CP (Control Panel), click on your Avatar
and then look in the next box down from you User name and pic.
there is a box marked Friends, click on more, to the right.
it will bring up your friends list, and to the right of that there is a tab Edit Your Friends List
click on that, and it should bring up any pending friends requests
then you can accept it or not

i just thought some people mightn't even know it's there?

please feel free to bump this thread yourself, at any stage too !!

cheers,
craig

Last edited:
another thing too,
if you want to send out your own friendship request, just click on the users name in any post, and select profile.
this takes you into their User CP, and there is a link to send that member a friends request.

Yeah i dont notice them often but i do get them and usually its a couple months later because there is no notification for it..
if anyones a good friend here i will usually have em on facebook anyway

i think its a good idea to have notifications for freind requests, we all need mates!

Perhaps a little pop up message saying "You have just recieved a friend request from.........."
JJust like when you recieve a private message :)

time for another :bump2: ,
i still have quite a few pending requests.
and as i said above, i'm not that fussed if you accept or not

time for another :bump2: ,
i still have quite a few pending requests.
and as i said above, i'm not that fussed if you accept or not
Shearer is your friend now! :) Cheers Craig

Your popular champ 99 friends , Thats the go man!. Being help full & friendly , works out well! Thanks for your help and knowledge of bikes comes in handy :thumbup:

no probs guys,
over the last couple of years i've sent most new members here a friendship request.

What does it mean the friend request? Anything special?

not a lot,
but you can go to your profile and see what your Miniriders friends have posted, before viewing all the other new threads.

yeh whats everyones problem ive added so many people but very few have exepted come on guys lol

Sorry bud I just accepted ya today as I been really busy and haven't been on as much as usual.

Your popular champ 99 friends , Thats the go man!. Being help full & friendly , works out well! Thanks for your help and knowledge of bikes comes in handy :thumbup:

i'm trying to catch up with Hillz, lol

Latest posts

Back