re-oiling agb-29 forks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Air pressure?

i fiddled around with air presure and tightness and they are mint now(well more rebound and damper)

How did you fiddle with air pressure on your forks that is not how they work unless they are some kind of remote res unit.

I have heard some guy say in one of the forums that he pumps them up with a bike pump. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

You'll find that your forks are a knockoff of a china product (Fastace Xrosin's)

SO, all rebuild instructions are as per the post from Mini Me Racing.

A word of warning though. You may want to heat up the top of the fork leg before removing the top cap, since they use wayyy too much locktite in the manufacturing process on these fork caps and you can easily stuff the thread if you don't soften the locktite.

As for the air pressures in each leg, I've got the fastace factory rebuild instructions at home and if you need to know the advised pressures (they are different for each leg), PM me and I'll help you out.

Show me this, You guys have got me interested now, I have never come across adding air pressure to forks tell me more...

The forks in the Tech report are full oil cartrage forks. they are fully colapsed when oil is added, and then pumped to releive the remaining air. then when assembled are self bleeding from there on.

I also have a set of Stavron/Stratto SR6 cartrage forks thats oil is 260cc per leg of automatic Dextron type transmision fluid.... and has Rebound adj. on one leg and Compresion on the other.

Ive also had a set of Early sano Bombshell forks...that were nothing more than Mountain bike forks that faded quite quickly. they relied on spring rate and had required a drop or 2 of a linseed type of oil for lubrication every couple of days. They sold many of these forks..I hated them

None of these forks That Ive had has a shrader Valve to add air.....If you have a valve to do so add very low pressure at a time 2lbs per leg and go out and ride it see if it makes a difference. cant really be able to take much presure

Last edited:
i need help, has anyone re-oiled the forks on their agb-29? if so how the hell do ya get yer damper rod out , it seems to be just free floating in tha damper tube?

these conventional shocks are much like anyother bike without adjustments... damper rod stays in... im not sure as to how it comes out but there is no need.. just drain the old oil and put new oil in, its always good to add spacers too the forks so they do not sag

the old oil(canola) wont pour out it kinda drips out slowly as ya move the damper tube in and out. do ya just pour the new stuff in the top?

Latest posts

Back