Ready to go boys ! pacific park here we come ;-)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickv1980

The Bling Kings!!!
Reaction score
Finally got a tow ball on the xtrail welded a few boxes on the trailer and loaded up the bikes this arvo .

PS : Gopro hero 3 all formatted charged and ready to capture some LXR anima 150 epicness max to the power of 1 :action-smiley-035::action-smiley-035:

2013-03-15184005_zps06b1df7c.jpg

Go pro better be sorted lol. Good stuff mate can't wait for the vids and have a bloody good ride nick.

It's sorted mick don't worry about that mate.

I've paid you for that filter too mate cheers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Got payment, thanks bro I'll sort it tomorrow mate, good luck with the ride nick.

Got some good footage today Mick I'm uploading it now .........

You ripper, good stuff mate, you got a YouTube account.

FIXED boys enjoy ....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1B8ZlRFrDgM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The only motocross track is the one up near the front gate its not all that big and I'm not even sure if the bigger bike are allowed on there ?? I'm pretty new to Pacific park it was only my second visit so excuse my ignorance.

Theres loads n loads of different trails to ride everywhere though its a great place to ride !

yeah basically more trails .... plus they have trials bikes and tracks there too and its right on the river theres a boat ramp and camping grounds so you can take bike, boat , jet ski .... Also Toilets , showers and a take away food store even a petrol pump if your require fuel.

Latest posts

Back