Realy for Life (pleas read)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cass38a

Reaction score
Hi Girls and Guys

My Daughter and a couple of her diasbled friends and their familys are doing a 24 hour relay to raise awareness and funds for the cancer council. (by default I will be pushing kids in wheelcharis around for hours on end this weekend).

Please have a look at the following link and if you can spare a couple of dollars for a good cause it would be appreiaced.

Relay For Life: The extraordinary kids

I dont have any family or friends who have suffered from cancer however I am sure that plenty of Miniriders do.

Thanks for your time.

My shool is doing this at broadmeadows.
or they may have done it, sorry i wasnt a part of it.

Is your daughter disabled? If so whats wrong.. ?
I dont mean to be rude, If you feel what i said was offensive/rude dont answer it.

Last edited:
She has Cerabal Palsy, She is confined to a wheelchair and is fed by a tube directley into her stomach. She cant speak or chew her food but she can type and has a special computer which speaks what she types. She is very intelegent (and very beautiful) and attends a normal school and is doing very well.

She has her own fundraising to help pay for her own needs (that computer cost $18,000) but she is wanting to help other people and this is about the only event she can do due to her limitations.

So sad :( And your daughter is such a wonderful girl wanting to help others. Give her my best wishes.

I cant help you push wheelchairs around but i can definatly make a donation. My 1/4 throttle can wait till next month/pay. ;)

Can we donate from the link above ?

Yes you can donate from the link, just click on the make a donation button and donate.

Our team is called extraordinary kids in the mudgee realy you can donate to any member of our team but my daughter is named Siobhan so donating to her name would be great.

You are right my little girl is a real trooper, she is planning to shave her head next year in the shave for a cure fundraiser, it is amazing as she dosent think that she is special at all but has a real empthay for everybody else who is going through struggles.

Last edited:
my bro has Cerabal Palsy (middle brother)

so please support the cause, if i was there id help push all weekend too,

you sound like a top bloke cass38a,

Cheers Paul

I don't know anyone with cancer or anything but sounds like a really good cause so i donated $30 hope it helps. thanks peter

Its sad to know that someone as kind hearted as your daughter is cursed with a disease[not sure if its a disease] as bad as that.

If i had a paypal account, I would donate dude.. Is there anyway you can do money orders?

Yes you can send a money order and I will send you a tax deductible receipt. It may be easier if you ask your parents if they could put the donation on their credit card directly via the website and you could pay them.

Every cent helps so a big thankyou to MSO Elite Rider it has added to our total already.

Another donation received from a Miniriders member.

A very big thankyou to MSO.

Not only are these guys sponsors of our great site they have put their hand up for this as well.

My mum got a credit card and ran 5000 dollars out of it in about 2 weeks, Now we cant get another :( Money order will have to do and where do i send it to ?

Ok, got it mate! You should recieve it pretty soon. Btw, when is the run?

The relay is this weekend, starts Saturday and ends on Sunday but we can collect donations for the next month.

The total donations from Miniriders is currently at $130. Good work guys, but I think we can do better so any donation no matter how small (even just $2 or $5 will help) still goes to a good cause.

Every donation over $2 is tax deductible so you get some back in 2 months at tax time.

Hi Guys here is a pic of Siobhan and one of her friends at the start of the relay (she is the one on the right with the table).

georgiaandsiobhan.jpg
[/IMG]

For all those miniriders who sponsored her you will be pleased to know that she circled the track for nearly 8 hours starting at 4pm yeaterday and finished a 10.30pm last night. She was up and going again at 5.30am this morning waking everybody else up.

The event raised approx $46,500 much needed funds for the cancer council but you can still put in if you wish.

Thanks again

You've got a very cute daughter mate, Thats great how she made it that far, Super job to her.. Im going to send the money tommorow because at the moment im a bit strapped for cash.

Latest posts

Back