Rear brake seals

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ingleburn

Reaction score
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knows where I could buy some new seals for a rear brake master cylinder. I know a new setup is cheap but I love tinkering and the way i look at it, if I can fix this 1 up then i,ve got a spare for later on.Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Try bolt shops and the like. Just pull ya old seals and see if they can match them

Yeah thats what ive been trying but no luck yet. Was hoping someone had done it before and could steer me in the right direction. Costing me more in fuel than if I bought a new setup lol but I hate giving in.

Find yourself a good hydraulic workshop and hit those guys up should cost you about $3 to do the master cylinder and renew all your dowdy seals. If you have too much trouble finding parts post a photo (they are not all the same) and I should be able to send you a kit for next to nix.

Thanks for the advice will check out a place tomorrow. In the meantime here is a pic for you to look at.

Attachments

• IMG_0917.JPG
    IMG_0917.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 11
well after much mucking around i gave up and picked up a new setup for 20 bucks.Should of done that in the first place and saved myself the hassle

Latest posts

Back