Rear brake troubles...???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
My rear brake pads are rubbing on my disc really bad and when i try to push the bike in neutral the back whell just locks up in a certain spot and i cant move. The brakes work fine when im going tho???
Could n e one help me figure out how to fix it?
cheers :)

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!!!! people who sent me the bike forgot a rear spacer in the back whell cusing it to have a lean against my brake pads simple solution find a skate board bearing pull apart the inside and slip it on works perfect. hope this is your problem cuse its damn easy to fix

I dont rekkon thats it, i got both spacers and they fitted perfectly. When you look at the break pads and the disc when it hits the spot where it stops both break pads are touching it from each side. There must be a way to widen the gap between the pads...i hope :)

I think that your disc is warped in one spot. have you had an accident or had a hard knock on the rear end

That cant be it because i only just got the bike and have only ridden it in my backyard. thanx anyway :)

I had a similar problem with mine. My foot peg bracket was bent and was forcing the brake pedal to brake (lock) the rear wheel. Could be a different issue all together though..... Just a thought.

HaHa..guess wat guys, i was soo busy looking at all the technical bits i didnt bother looking at the simple stuff...all that was wrong was that my disc had come loose and all the swcrews were hand tight! At a closer look they are f*$@ed (rounded off allen key holes), i might need to buy some more..thanx n e wayz guys haha.....im an idiot lol!

best you get yourself some lokk tite then they wont come loose.... same happend to me ,,,,,,

Dude he had this problem over 2 YEARS ago, pretty sure he fixed it by now:p

Latest posts

Back