Rear Facing Carb question

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

140_addict

Reaction score
I bought a 140cc pirahna, came with carby and its already installed and been taking a thrashing.... love the motor...

Now my question is... can i use the stock parts they provided to make the carb face forward? just by simply flipping the tube and redirecting it? or would I need to buy a special intake kit?

also would there be much of any benefits from making the carby face forward? I would think it would be able to grab more air opposed to being cramped on the side by my leg....

not much point on a bike that sees the dirt. only going to increase the amount of crap and water that gets into it.... they face backwards for a reason....
Unless it's a KLX... then it's just a ball of snotty green gayness with a forward facing carby. :p

Unless it's a KLX... then it's just a ball of snotty green gayness with a forward facing carby. :p

HAHAHAHAHA !!!! thats some good stuff right there LOL

anyways yea i discussed this with a buddie and he said the same thing... however i wanted to make it feel more like a big toy... so i kept the stock bar risers and got lower bars.... some cheap Fly's for the moment....

these bars where ment for a 250 KX/RM and i seem to feel like i have more stability holding them they are about 1.5" longer in length from my stock bars and about 4" lower looks way more badass me thinks

then I added a 1/4 turn, but got the cheap billet one for now just cause it works..

and then Fly Racing grips, and some ProTaper brush guards for when I'm on trails...

excuse the cheap spray paint job lol... I was bored

35850_135328073151774_100000237450818_285147_5524004_n.jpg

35850_135328069818441_100000237450818_285146_577386_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back