Rear shock

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan12590

Reaction score
hi guys im looking for a new shock(blew the fastace up)and im only willing to spend 350 on a new one and i dont want another fastace dont like em and i havent really heard of any that are under this price and still good quality oh and its for a single/mono swing arm style and it has to be 280mm if you need to know any ideas

Look for a 1000lb DNM off the new motoverts, saw one on ebay about a week ago.

We just got a bunch of new shocks in this week hopefully they'll be up on the website next week or so...
We'd definately have something for your budget though...
Big Leigh

what blew on the fast ace? Did it just lose its dampening or rebound adjustment?

no idea had it for 4 months then one day road over a jump got about 2 ft of air and it flew the shaft unscrewed and all the oil and controll things smashed and fel out and i had to ride home on the spring

We just got a bunch of new shocks in this week hopefully they'll be up on the website next week or so...
We'd definately have something for your budget though...
Big Leigh

This dudes a ripoff

Check this

http://shops.bizarsoftware.com.au/epicsports/catalogue/c9/p28

$585 for a fast ace hahahahahha and you can get the same Fastace from MSO for $269 http://www.motospeed.com.au/index.p...ufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2

ESD guy your a tool, you could get an ELKA or OHLINS shock for the price your trying to sell that shit at.

That must be a typo. Probably put the price for the forks on the shock by mistake.

Dude get an I-shock for mono. It has a good size shaft and a heavy spring and isn't made by a asian man. Its $500 but if you get anothe CHEAP SH1T shock then you'll regret it. Call BOXY

Ishock not suited for mono swingarms from what ive seen before in the past, Best shock for mono setup would be elka but thats going to cost around $550...

animatedbar2ah2.gif

No Mack that is no mistake on ESD's site, everything is a rip off.

My next shock is gonna be the latest i-shock. Supposed to be super plush and lifetime guarantee I heard.

The shock is in the V2 series. Its the 'MbVERT Reservoir iShock' it has a lifetime guarantee.

mbvert2.jpg

I also like the fact that is has solid bushes instead of the rubber ones like a lot of the fastace do which get chewed on the lower mount usually.

Last edited:
the RBvert shock from ishock is going to be one mean shocka allright, seems to be the goods. another one you may want to look into is the staggs racing shock that their currently using on the pitster pro x3r. this beasty is the first shock i have seen to be rated at 1200lbs. unfortunatly the staggs racing shock doesnt come with a lifetime warranty which is very tempting when you think about how many shocka's we have seen bust up due to little jumps.

also mjc85 and anyone else for that matter, stop ratting out on ESD, the dude is doing his best and his overheads while they are a little steep, i would rather pay the extra to them for their brilliant customer service than go to some "tool" as you'd call it mjc85 and get little to no customer service. their doing the best that ESD can and i respect their work ethic and how they interact with fellow mini riders. did you think that ESD is one of the lads down at the company and he may not generate the prices.. also dont forget he works at different stores and the fact that he is willing to help us out is a great attribute to himself. all i can say is keep up the good work mate and dont worry about some of the "tools" on this website.

Cheers, Tony.

Latest posts

Back