Rear shocks for pit bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waddic

Reaction score
Hey

I have got a pro 50z and i was wondereing what rear shocks i can put in it. It is not one of those a-frame swing arms and my mates who have got a-frame swing arms shocks seem to be really soft in there.

chur

the mono swingers need a stiffer spring try a fastace 33ar 66ar or 66rc or you could get a dnm shock or a new i shock but i would reccomend the fastace for quality for money.

Hey Waddic.
If your current shock is 280mm in length [bolt holes "eye-eye"] We have a Fastace or DNM that should suit.Give us a yell and we can hook you up !!

Cheers Brian

Hi there.

I think it is about 290mm. is it possible to get a fast ace shock in that length ofr a DNM. Will it matter of 10mm in the eyes if i cant get a 290 and use a 280mm? Are these shocks good for jumping?

Chur

Hey Waddic.
The fastace shocks are amazing value for the price.They are well made & can take a beating !

10mm shorter shouldnt make a big difference,BUT I allways prefer to fit the correct length shock for the job !It is easy to measure the exact length of you existing shock.Remove it from the bike lay it down now grab a ruler & 2 pens or pencils that are close to 10mm in diameter if they are less wrap some masking or electrical tape around them until they are 10mm.poke em into the shock eyes,they should be a snug fit,now grab a ruler.Hold the shock up to the ruler and measure the distance between the points of the pens.With method you should be able to be accurate within 1 or 2 mm .

Cheers Brian

it looks like a stock one but its got all new plastics its got black ones on da front ad da 3 back ones r white. it looks pretty sick and its got thumpstar handlebars

Latest posts

Back