Rear tyre?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjc85

Reaction score
I need a rear tyre and tube, want something decent quality Kenda Carlsbad or better, anyone know where I can get one cheap?

$43 Kenda Carlsbad 12' Tyre + $5 for tube from ESD

in my opinion when it comes to tyres, you get what you pay for, I just had a look at ESD and the were $47.20 then you have postage, I have seen them for $50 at bike shops if you have to have a carlsbad get 1 from a place close by and forget about waiting for the post.
but try a Bridgestone, Maxxis, or Dunlop.
Just make sure you get a tyre with a compound compatible for the terrain you most ride on, Not just the "in" tyre of the day...

I agree with Pegleg, I got a Kenda Milville & its crap on my dry clay track where I ride (its way too soft and has surprisingly little grip) - should have gone the Carlsbad which is more suited to this type of terrain

I ride on all terrain, Road, Dirt, Sand, Chunky sharp rocks, So I think the hardest chunkiest tyre I can find will be what I need, I'll check the Dunlop prices out heard they are good and hard.

even try V-rubber, they make a fairly hard compound and arn't bad for the price

Hmm had V-Rubber before, they sucked, had them on an Orion 125 and they didn't last too long don't imagine them lasting more than a couple of rides on my Motovert.

lol... prob right, but it also depends on the compound. But as I said, shop around for them.

Yeh, ok thought there might be some bargains online. But guess not. The Dunlops were recommended and can be had for only $50 locally. So I'll go for a Dunny

I use bridgestone tyre's, $60 for a 10"! I'm going over to kenda, I dont think bridgestone is very good really.

I just had a look at ESD and the were $47.20 then you have postage

all the ESD prices are lower when you log into there website, they are $43 when logged in,

i actually find it a bit silly to do it that way,

cause peoples first impressions are = prices bit steep so they would leave,

but once logged in the prices are resonable, not the lowest but there service to me has be real good, posted same day etc,

ESD if you read this, maybe consider changing the pricing plans??? maybe

Have a look at these. I swear by the Vee Rubber tyres but you have to get the right one. Ive found the hook up great and life of the rear tyre great also. Or go for Innova tyres they are also very good.

WHEELS

Latest posts

Back