Rear wheel compatibility?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjc85

Reaction score
I broke the 4 bolts in the rear hub on my motovert, took it back to the shop and they have covered it under warranty but the problem is it's gonna be 2-3 weeks until mojo have a replacement to send me. And if i changed these bolts to high tensile to start with I would've have this problem.

But anyways I wanted to ride on Sunday at Fort Lytton, I tried to put the wheel off my AGB27 on although it has a 12mm axle compared to the 15mm on the motovert wheel but the wheel seemed wider between the brake disc and sproket making the sprocket out of line with the small sprocket.

So how can I find another wheel that will fit? I didn't realise they made wheels with different widths between the sprocket and disc but I knew they made different width wheels, does a wider wheel also mean the disc and sprocket will be wider?

Cheers
Mitch

man thats no good to hear... mojo is good with the parts back up man.... but they motovert dont seem that good for the price or are they u should of went the pitstar pro they are the bomb:D but if u like it.. its mint:D id love to have it mate

Doesn't matter what china bike it is, a pitster pro's stock sprocket bolts would brake just as easily. If i wasn't lazy and changed the bolts with some 50cent high tensile bolts it wouldn't have happened. But at least I'm getting a new rim for free, but having no ride for 2-3 weeks sucks.

So I'm looking to buy another wheel that will be suitable, once I get my replacement I will get another front and some motard tires for the extra wheels.

Latest posts

Back