Rebuilding a Pit bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch7615

Reaction score
i have an orion 125 thats a bit worst wear so ive stripd and cleaned the good upgraded parts, and thrown out the **** 1s, i want to rebuild the whole bike as a holiday project, Does anyone have any reasons not to do it? And any helpful Tips And hints would be great.

mitch take a pic.. plastics have nothing to do with engine

mitch7615

mitch7615

thanx, i ddnt no how 2 do it, thanx 4 the tips mate, it loox pretty **** atm but should look good when im done

the parts im replacing strait up are CDI, Wiring loom, headset and forks,handlebars, chain,swingarm, air cooler, pegs and then see what happens

dont waste your money..

i wanna rebuild a pit bike, its either gonna be that 1 or anotha burnt out 1

buy a frame from DHZ and build a bike up... the frame will probz snap on this bike anyways then you are up for a new frame then anywayz

yeh ill think about it, whats a frame n worth mate

thanks mate, how hard is it to build 1 from scratch?

never built one from scratch, only thing i have built from frame up is pocket bikes.

shouldn't be that hard, might cost a bit, but you will end up with the parts you want.

or you can go buy a dhz new or second hand cheaper, or a mso, or if you got the money pister pro..

i wanna rebuild and would like to do from scratch but the money worries me

Latest posts

Back