Rebuilding the family

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ye ol'de SAGA is back in town

good to see ya still runnin mini's dude

keeps us posted

how ya been anyway

ye ol'de SAGA is back in town

good to see ya still runnin mini's dude

keeps us posted

how ya been anyway
Haha Hey coolie yeah man still love the minis ,been good jus kickin along was outta bikes for a bit, back at it now.hope all is good man

Last edited:
Finished the 88 off the other day
58fed1fa404ab0a655a44730498cfa12.jpg
449df4f4b32fd66be5bfe065e817bad7.jpg
ca3ef20caf8d639e9f70e11624a3c2b1.jpg
82b6ecb51ef802c515a07b9df61aa907.jpg

Still a few things to tidy up

List of goodies
Five o +1 frame
Five o +2 swingarm
Five o billet throttle
Five o 6 shooter dip stick
Five o +1 brake pedal
Fast50s speedforks
Fast50s billet front hub
Fast50s billet rear hub
Fast50s pegmount
Fast50s fuel cap
Fast50s bar clamp
Kitaco rear shock(for now)
S&m slams
Red baron pegs
Red baron complete seat
Sano red bash plate
Pro wheel 12" front rim
Pro wheel 10" rear rim
Buchannan spokes front and rear
Rk gold 420 chain
Hardstyle iron cross 36t
Storm chain guide
Storm cam cover
Stock 09 graphics and plastics
2015 new style front number plate
Skull grips
Kenda tyres

Motor
Tb 88cc racehead
Yoshimura trs stainless exhaust
Ported manifold
22mm keihin carb
H/d clutch
Kitaco 3 speed close ratio
Billet +1 shifter
Tb filter
Ngk coil lead
Custom Head breather

Last edited:
Cheers boys love it . Got everything together for the mod 70 just starting to put bits and pieces together gotta lace and true rear rim,get a tyre or two and I'm sure there's more haha
4844e349bb328c60339ff8815c5f762b.jpg
79f727a2410b23e8f8066aff7cd89964.jpg
fc0f48b50fdad82fb4ab02509cadf84b.jpg
a582e3c06b3c956ab0788bc6b553f78b.jpg
more to come soon

And now I cannot even speak.

Holy smokes that's a sexy engine.

Really looking forward to this 70 build.

Faaaark , slow racer frame & a supercomp swinga , those swingarms are going over 1k by themselves

Have you still got the five o pro frame set up somewhere in that shed ?

Faaaark , slow racer frame & a supercomp swinga , those swingarms are going over 1k by themselves

Have you still got the five o pro frame set up somewhere in that shed ?
Haha Yeah few $$$ there ,tried to use all the best sh*t taken awhile to find that's for sure .

Yeah still got the five o pro setup gonna build it soon just gotta find my set of cases for the donk ,did you end up having a custom Elka made for yours?

Nice , I'm keen as to he five o set up

That 70 will be one of the best 12" bikes in oz , you rarely see a trick 70

Yeah I got an Elka made , the shock they come with was 280mm , it didn't handle at all , after setting up the fork angle it worked out I needed a 260mm shock , it handles so much better now

You could shorten the shock it comes with and it would save a whole lot of dollars , but by looking at your hard parts you would also like a custom Elka :)

Cheers man I'm hoping the 70 is up there never planned on anything special but couldnt help myself haha

I'm saving the best till last with the five o,it was the first mod setup I bought years ago and ended up having a heap of drama with shipping getting lost and damaged. got it all sorted and then lost another main chunk in the post only to turn up months later,quite the saga haha so it has sat ever since.
Thanks for the info aswell I've mocked it up a few times and hated the way it sat way to high in the rear I ended buying the fox shock for as it was 275mm but sat no different.was hoping that's the case I've got a brand new elka here I might get shortened

Ah everytime I see an update I hope it's the five o

Your right , they even look horrible just standing there , ( china-ish) it's weird because they design a good chromoly frame & billet swingarm and then just threw in a dnm shock that's too long

The podium you have for the 70 , they are sweet

Have you ran the 150 yet ? It will have a good punch

Bean is good with suspension , get in touch with him if you need help , he's shortened a few Elkas to 260mm , and he does it so you retain maximum travel

Last edited:
Holy crap this has just made my morning, this is going to be a weapon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah everytime I see an update I hope it's the five o

Your right , they even look horrible just standing there , ( china-ish) it's weird because they design a good chromoly frame & billet swingarm and then just threw in a dnm shock that's too long

The podium you have for the 70 , they are sweet

Have you ran the 150 yet ? It will have a good punch

Bean is good with suspension , get in touch with him if you need help , he's shortened a few Elkas to 260mm , and he does it so you retain maximum travel
Cheers for that will give bean a msg and see if he can shorten one for me ,havnt run the dohc yet its only 124cc but should be enough with the 4 speed I hoping (y)

Bit of an update on the 70 waiting on few bits and pieces. got the dohc in and rear end nearly sorted
9b1b075c9e81d389f5f43c74e576e87f.jpg
rear all laced up
09852a9a3ed0800506ed596ff3fa29ff.jpg
c432f1735dd8dbd927f6201142051646.jpg

Just waiting on a new manifold and a brake lines ,oil lines and sort some small stuff

I wish I had a wave rotor , they are so damn dreamy

Perfect 88 right there , if we didn't race on big bike tracks I would have kept that same set up

Looking good as always champ

The galfer discs are damn fine I got one on the front but can't find the str adapter I bought for the 65 caliper.

The 88 is perfect got a bit of time on it yesterday ,played around with jetting today was a bit flat down low but went up in the pilot will get abit more time over the weekend on it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back