Recreational Registration DHZ Outlaw 160R

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad28b

Reaction score
Hi Fellas

I live in VIC and I just got my bike L's, now im looking to get my DHZ Outlaw 160R registered for recreational use.

I've spoken to vicroads and they've told me what I need to do.

I need a headlight, tail light, brake light, indicators, horn and one mirror on the right hand side.

I'm wondering if anyone has done this before on a DHZ?

Will I need a battery or can I run everything off the motor? The motor is a 2010 PitsterPro z160 HO Engine (ZongShen).

If I look at my bikes specs on the DHZ website (DHZ OUTLAW 160R, NEW RELEASED RACE BIKE - DHZ Mini Moto) it says "Ignition: CDI"

But DHZ sell the motor I have seperately as well, and If I look at that on there website (New 2010 PitsterPro z160 HO Engine, 6 Plate HD Clutch, Rotor Kit Support Lighting & Battery Charging - DHZ Mini Moto) it says "Ignition: Outer Rotor Kit, Support Lighting & Battery Charging"

So I'm wondering if my engine would have the "Outer Rotor Kit, Support Lighting and Battery Charging" or does "CDI" mean it doesn't?

Also I found this lighting kit:

Motorcycle or Pit Bike Lighting Kit

Apart from that lighting kit and the horn and the mirror, what else am I going to need? If my engine doesn't already have what I need, could I buy that "Outer Rotor Kit" seperately?

Just trying to work out rough costs at this point to see if its worth doing.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back