Red Baron G2 Factory Fork

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derko

Reaction score
Hey... i was just wondering if these are a good set of forks - Red Baron G2 Factory Fork

There $720US...is their anything else out there worth looking at for around about the price or less?

couple a people have negative thoughts on them but i have a fox float on the rear which is one of the best and the g2's feel and set up the same as it i even use the fox float pump to pump them up or deflate them depending on where im riding. absolutely love them! heaps of adjustment and only takes a couple of seconds to change. if i was buying again ide buy redbaron, fast 50 or mazocchi up to what you want to spend

Yeh im looking at the bbr e6 forks...but might save the extra coin and get some marzocchi. [=

I would go Fast50's over the marzocchies . there to long , your swinger is fairly short and would suit speedforks much better

oh tru..mm what you think about SANO Ultra LT6 ?

gay, too long and ya hav to run mx bars =fail! haha
the g2s arnt ment to be too bad, and they not to pricey , and i like the look of em they look small:)

Like others have said, Dont touch sano ultra lt6's. I bought a set brand new and absolutely hated them. Atomik china bikes come with forks that handle and perform better so that should be a bit of a hint. I wanted to replace my ultras with speed forks but found it very hard to get my hands on a set so i ended up going marzocchi which i absolutely love apart from the fact that they are simply too long. They do the job, but if you want to keep your bike looking sick i would try and get speed forks. I have also heard that the red baron forks shit all over the ultra lt6's but dont think they would be as good as speed forks and deff not as good as marzocchi

Latest posts

Back