Red Baron on Pit Pro??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmc.21

Reaction score
hey,

im just wondering, would you be able to fit the klx 110 red baron plastics on a pit pro 140XR?

also, what aftermarket pipes can i put on the pitpro to beef the sound up ALOT and maybe add a small bit of power?

cheers

the klx plastics will most likely fit, but if your looking for exhaust and not worried about the price get a ProCircuit exhaust i reckon they sound filth

You said they sound filth he thought you ment they sound crap so you should sell it to him so i was saying you were recomending it to him because it sounds good.

sweet, thanks guys. i was also looking at the yoshi, they go for about $400, how much is the pro circuit?

As long as they are klx plastics they will fit as that is exactly whats on the xr140.

no i understood that he meant they sound great. I just want a pro circuit copy so I can make up my custom exhaust........

btw pmc.21 have you got one of these yet?
i suggest you ride it first, personally i wouldn't really wanna go all that much louder then what it already is, unless you wanna piss everyone off that lives anywhere near ya.....

Latest posts

Back