Redback Pro 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
Hey fellas,
anyone who is interested in bodyboarding or just wants to check out my pics have a look! the pics are from the redback pro held at knights beach on the first of september! it was an awesome day, it was sweet watching what the guys could do!!!

MySpace

i took all the photos myself so id love to hear what you think of them, im pretty stocked about em i just wanna get some feed back!

cheers, Michael :)

C'mon some of you must like the surf a little bit??? heres some of my better pics ;)

backy.jpg

crowley.jpg

Wow, you really enjoy this bodyboarding crap don't ya..

Too boring for me mate lol, and I hate getting sunburnt.. when I was like 8 I got really badly burnt all over my body and had these little blisters everywhere all of my body.. and when they popped my skin was really itchy LOL, Never want to live that nightmare again.

Could also use sunblock but, hey.. cbf

so wicked pic there mick

nice action shots

u should send a few to bodyboarder mag

welll for an esky lid there pretty fun
<<stand up ol school

Hey guys,
yea i do a bit of stand up aswell...but im better at bboardin so i do that more :p

I got an email form the photo editor at australia syrfing Life mag and he gave me the email for thr riptide editor. he also gave me some gppd feedback on the shots and some good tips!
im fair stoked cant wait to see how this all goes :)

catch ya

some pretty nice shots. lol i use to surf, never was any good at boarding though

I did surfing and bodyboarding a while ago for aquatics at school and I loved it and I was planning on getting a surfboard but I thought it was too expensive.

Now I have a pitty LOL

haha get a bodyboard..way cheaper than a surfboard..i have both but im just lucky :p

Latest posts

Back