reed to ride honda for 2010

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting. Still haven't heard anything else with what Chad is doing.

A few other rumours:

1.) Chad Reed to Honda.

2.) Ryan Dungey has re-signed with Suzuki. They have a new co-title sponsor which allows them to go racing next year. There will be one 250 rider, as well.

3.) Pourcel and Weimer have re-signed with Monster Energy/Pro Circuit and Tyla Rattray remains under contract. Dean Wilson picks up the fourth spot, while Stroupe and Morais are packing their bags.

4.) Muscle Milk signed on as the title sponsor of Joe Gibbs Racing, with Justin Brayton replacing Cody Cooper.

5.) Josh Hill to L&M for no salary. And he’s done for 2009 with the Yamaha factory team, which means he may be done there for good.

meh, hes a world class rider, hes worked dam hard to get there and he does lots of great things for the sport here in aus, so i say why shouldn't he be paid shit loads of cash good on him

True we need people like him puting on more events like super x that was mad last year.and their doin this year and the got james stewart comen out to its gana b mad

OK it's looking official (still working out contract details). Chad Reed is going to Monster Energy Kawaski.

[/URL]

If reedy shows up on here with Monster sticker kit, i'll ban him... Monster kits are for homos. even scary fast homos.. ;)

Mate i dont care who you are, show up on here with monster stickers, thats it... instant IP ban... :D

I hear that susuki have offered him his own team last minute!! Could be interesting.

I think these guys deserve every cent they get. One good crash could end there racing career, why shouldnt they try to get as much as they can while they are winning. I read that apparently Chad took a pay cut when he went to suzuki, After winning the 08 SX season he held out on signing a contract thinking he would see what he would get offered and before he knew it Yamaha signed bubba and no one else needed anyone so he took whatever suzuki were willing to offer.

Latest posts

Back