registered pitbikes?? where?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PocketHead

Reaction score
So I was unloading my bike from the car today and a dude came up and asked me about my bike etc, then he went on to say there's a place selling 140cc and 200cc road regged pitbikes!!

Unfortunately I didn't get enough information from him, can anyone tell me which shop is doing this? I want one so I can be the coolest person around town and all the girls will dig me. I believe I heard him say mojo or something but that is just the motovert seller I think, not sure.

some come with lights and indicators but they can not actually be licanced. some might be able to like the road legal thumpy copys ect pay 2 check it out

Dont you have to get the bike registered under your name?

Sorry forget what i just wrote, misread what you had written.
Yeah some bikes come with lights and shit doesnt mean they are road regable though

I assume if it is true one of the companies has completed a compliance check. About time tbh, give the people what they want! Anyway I'm gona ring around tomorrow, see what I can find out if nobody here is able to help.

If youve got a bike dont go buy another bike because it can be road registered, get your bike road registerable

theres no point getting your pitty road rego'd unless you have a licence

unlicenced is a big fine!!

If youve got a bike dont go buy another bike because it can be road registered, get your bike road registerable

I wouldnt stuff around trying to register a existing bike when you can buy one with a compliance plate and be able to register anywhere in australia. Getting a full compliance for a pitty would cost $$$$$. Let a factory do it.

So I was unloading my bike from the car today and a dude came up and asked me about my bike etc, then he went on to say there's a place selling 140cc and 200cc road regged pitbikes!!

Unfortunately I didn't get enough information from him, can anyone tell me which shop is doing this? I want one so I can be the coolest person around town and all the girls will dig me. I believe I heard him say mojo or something but that is just the motovert seller I think, not sure.

Maybe Mojo have something in the works????????

What, It would probably only cost you like 200-300 to get a fully registerable bike. I'd do that instead of paying like 800 for a brand new one "/

unless your bike has been complianced, ur looking at 10-20 times that amount. and thats before you put ur lights, blinkers, speedo etc on it.

Well guess what? I emailed Mojo and they said it's true, expect them on the market 3 or 4 months down the track as they are finalising stuff! They also said they couldn't supply any information on pricing etc... but I will purchase one regardless I think :D

If they get ADR compliance they will be able to rego everywhere in AUS.

Pegleg is right re costs. You would need new tyres, speedo, lights, emmissions tests, engineer certificates, noise level tests. To do this for a one off chineese import would not be worth the effort.

You still need a licence to ride it but it opens up a heap of riding spots for us older riders, Just think of all the miles of fire trails you can legally ride on with 100klm speed limits.

i think most likely they mean they are going to sell pit bikes with recreational reg (in victoria), which makes sense cause all they really have to do is fit lights, a horn and a mirror....

very different from getting compliance & full rego

Haha, Registered China bike? thats basically a hazard on wheels!

I would screenshot the email but there's a legal disclaimer at the bottom of it saying not too copy it sorry, however it definately says 'full reg adr compliant pit bikes'

Last edited:
yeah, i thought every1 new that the Road MOJO was comming out!
but expect them to be around the $4500 + ORC

i would buy a new bike insetead of trying to get yours registered it would take a long time and cost you alot

Latest posts

Back