Registering your bike.. have you?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

br0die

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been chatting with Perthrider a lot as he's in the same state/city as me.

Whilst talking to him, he referred me to a riding place's website to have a look at.
On their website, they state that to ride there, you must have at least an ORV Registration on your bike.

This got me thinking... of all the people on these forums, who here has actually bothered to register their bike?

I'm especially keen to hear from anyone in WA.

So.. have you registered YOUR bike?

Cheers,
br0die

The issue I have is that if you're caught with your bike by a ranger or cop, what action do they pursue?

Do they all confiscate it, or is it based upon the person you speak with?
For example, do they just see that it's unlicensed and confiscate it, or do they hear that I'm playing dumb and give me a warning and let me ride home?

There is a big track behind my house that is legally 'trespassing', and whenever I ride it, I always think "If one of the employees at the quarry is to call the police, what would they do when they got to me?"

And then finally, if they are to confiscate it, is that for good, or for a period of time?

the off road rego only covers you in registered offroad riding areas it makes no difference if you have off road rego & ride in the bush.

all depends of the cop at the time, long storey short its best not to get caught

The only place you would need a orv is, as hillz said, in a registered off road area like pinjar. Im getting mine this weekend just for the hell of it, hey, its only 6 bucks.

Yeh, I noticed on the website you linked me to they require you to at least have an ORV Rego to ride on their circuits, thought you must've had one!

Moving to WA in little over a month and considering getting
The 160 registered in some way once i find some
Places to ride.. Hint

Latest posts

Back