rego pitbikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollis

Reaction score
hey, just wondering how dose this work? like 125cc pitbikes on the road? lol , can u ride them on the highway or do u have to ride on the side or??? iv known about them for ages but neva realy looked into how it goes , so yer any1 knows how it works ?

lately there has been a few frames floating around with compliance plates ive noticed
if ur talking about rec rego you are only aloud in formed roads in bush in daylight hours unless u have lights
in qld u just have to fill out a form and pay $100 for they year witch gives u a plate and everything
its cool because with these forms u dont even have to write the engine capacity
theres 2 people i ride with who have rec rego
1 is a member on this site
and they wear there plates on there bags :p

Ive been considering rec rego as you can ride on tar roads in the hills aswell, and Im right up in the hills so I could ride anywhere without worrying about cops.

Otherwise you need a motovert RX frame, a honda ZB frame or a Z50 frame with a compliance plate, plus all the lights, then you can rego it.

Ducar r spec is right I have recently got conditional reg for my bike and my sons bike.
con reg means you can ride during daylight hours only and are restricted to non bulit up areas, forest use only. the main gain for having it is that you have 3rd party insurance when you are in the forest all you need to have to get con reg it is a recept with your vin number and engine number and the $$$ no roadworthy's no inspections all to easy.

Saber / Tina

OK an update on conditional reg in qld, I spoke to the forest dpt today and they tell me that they done recognise con reg and that therefore i am riding un reg:mad: I told the lady (politley) there that although i understand their position the main people that worry me are the qld police as they actualy have the juristiction to prosicute me. stay tuned I'll post more info as it comes to light. I'd say for now anyone thinking of spending the $$$ on con reg save your money for now till I find out if I have wasted my $$$ or not

Saber

Latest posts

Back