renthal or pro tapper

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussie-adz

Reaction score
renthal or pro tapper bars for a pit pro 125rr
any help is appreciated
cheers adam

go the pro tapers, MitchAustralia and myself live in Adelaide. Know of any new riding places around?

renthal twin walls. strongest bars out there, and still flex.

Pro tapers! Love em really strong bars just make sure you get the crf style ones klx style are a lower rise bar.

go protaper or universal . iv got protapers had the for like 3 years and iv crashed alot still not bent

malibu17 na not really,, used to ride pelican point but i think its shut now,, n than torrens island but dono if its still open,, i do know one spot a mannum but fair drive. wbu?? we should get a group of pittys n go out one weekend. wat u ride?
cheers every one ill be gettin some protaper bar this weekend,,
aight well im guna take the beast out for its first ride lol :p

yeah aussie, make sure you get the Pro Taper SE (seven-eighths).
thats what i've got on my pitpro and they are perfect high/width etc :)
I would love to go pitty riding with you guys but might be selling her on sat :(

i really must say its like picking between vanilla or chocolate ice cream....

i prefer vanilla :)

yeah there is this scrub at mannum, i think it's cowirra which is a good place to ride. I've got a Honda CRF100F 2006. aaaaand MitchAustralia is getting a 2009 CRF150RB, lucky kid. How old are you mate?

yeah aussie, make sure you get the Pro Taper SE (seven-eighths).
thats what i've got on my pitpro and they are perfect high/width etc :)
I would love to go pitty riding with you guys but might be selling her on sat :(

universal solex for a pit pit there a good strong solid alloy bar and a fair bit cheaper than protaper and renthal or spex

I have a feeling he already has bars... look at the date!

Plus you're talking about a different style of bars to everyone else.

Latest posts

Back