Review on Atomik Kuda Pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iRide4life

Reaction score
HI, i was just wondering if anyone could post a review on the Atomik Kuda Pro or if anyone has any information on there performance or experience with them.

I have been tossing up between the atomik atomik fury xr and the atomik kuda pro but i am leaning towards the kuda pro. ( reason bieng there are less features and it is a simpler design, and also the frame on the fury xr looks flimsy, from the pictures i have.)

THANKYOU!!!!!

BTW, as soon as i have sold my elstar 125cc im gettin either one.

here's a review:

it SUCKS!!
It's gutless and handles like dogs balls
It'll break every time you attempt to ride it
you won't be able to find spare parts for it
When you realize it sucks and you wanna sell it, no-one will buy it

If you want a 250 get a second hand jap bike, atomiks just aren't worth it

OH crap.....

o well i guess i was excpecting that.

Heard of the Orion 250cc?

It is probably just the same....

My brother has an Elstar 250cc and i hate it, he dropped it when he first got it and the foor brake lever bended str8 away.

thanks anyway........ Wat now to get tho....

Actually i might go back to getting the Puzey 250mx.

Looks and sounds very good.

Did you read the review that ADB mag gave the puzey? Surprisingly they had good things to say about it and they gave it a good floggin apparently. Makes you wonder if these reviews are 100% honest or are they "sponsored". I checked one out personaly when I was in the bike shop and they didnt look too bad for the price. Looked way stronger all round than the pitpro 250. Some things I noticed were the stickers were peeling off from new, the gear lever although looking very tough was mounted a bit wierd. Its hard to explain but it had a certain degree of slop and a type of rubber mount on it, not solid like normal bikes. Also the brake rotors were a pretty solid design not real good for the mud. All in all only minor things really for the price. Oh and the exhaust looked a bit cheap and nasty like most chinese ones. also the suspension is a bit soft but depends what you want to do with it really.

yea mate orions are worse than atomiks, I heard the puzys are a bit better, like I said you can't beat a jap 250

sorry to sound completley dumb. but a jap 125 are you talking about yamaha, kawasaki, honda,suzuki etc etc?

sorry to sound completley dumb. but a jap 125 are you talking about yamaha, kawasaki, honda,suzuki etc etc?

yes, all those big brands are japanese. chinese bikes are the cheap knock offs

Latest posts

Back