Revolution MX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rach88

Reaction score
This is my personal transaction with someone I thought was going to offer me great service since they are a site sponsor!

I originally spoke to Russ from Revmx via PM on here. Then I decided I wanted to purchase a new set of white plastics off him for my bike, which he told me he had in stock. Now I don't own a Revmx bike so I don't know if he just gave me poor customer service as I hadn't spent a lot of money with him ever or if he always offers such terrible service.

I paid for the plastics off his online store on the 26th of august. Waited a week and didn't stress. Waited a few more days and saw the order status was still "pending" so I emailed him asking what was the go and he advised me on the 5th of sept:
"Hi Rach,
Sorry for the delay just had to wait for the new lot of parts to arrive so I could send out your parts, you should recieve it early this week, Apologies for the late reply been flat out with the new lot of bikes!!!
Russ,
REVOLUTIONMX"

I wasn't impressed, but he gave me a time when I should get my plastic's so I figured they were sent out.. YAY!

But.. No. I waited and nothing came. So I emailed again with no reply.

So on the 13th I called and spoke to Russ which he said he has NEVER told me the item was sent, but the above is a copy of his email, which PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong sounds to me like he was saying they are sent! So I trusted in him that he was packaging up the item and would send it. Then hung up the phone... this was about 10am in the morning.

Then by about noon that same day I had finally woken up and my stupidity had gone and I realised he had lied to me before, ignored my emails and I had already been waiting 2 weeks! So I didn't want to get messed around for another 2 weeks! So I emailed him that same day asking for a refund.

"Hi Rach,
They're packaged up and ready to go out tommorrow morning, You'll see them before the weekend, I can give you a refund if you want but let me know,
Russ,"

Me "Yeah I want the refund. Thanks Rach"

"No worries, I'll send it through tommorow when I'm at the office. Sorry about the confusion its just been really stressful organising this new shipment coming in and getting orders out at the same time, been really behind this last week.
Hope we can work things out in the future,
Russ"

So to me in the last email he is saying he agrees to refunding my money and doing it on the 14th of sept. So it's now the 16th and I have no refund. I made it easy on him and requested my refund via paypal(as I had paid via paypal in the first place), all he needs to do is press one button to make the refund go though.

Total joke, feel so let down by a site sponsor. I will never buy another thing from him.

If you're reading this, I hope you learn something! You can't get away with bad customer service because you're busy with higher paying customers. You can't lie over and over as it won't make it the truth. If you were just honest in the first place that it was going to take 2-3 weeks for me to get the item I would of been okay with it all.

Just sad that a customer have to come over to the forum after 3 weeks of waiting to figure something out....obviously its pretty much standard now days in Pitbike business...so RevMX...better get running ;)

Hi Rach88

i had sended a few email to Russ wanting to buy the revmx 155z, and he told me he has none in stock and the stock should arrive b4 the end of the month or end of this week.
i had sended him another pm today asking about if the bikes has arrived yet?
and i am still waiting for his reply.
i will let u know when he reply me.
but i can understand being a new business he wouldnt be keeping to much stock (bikes), but plastic is an other thing.

Rach, it's sad to hear. But you're not the first one I have heard about his terrieble service.

I would hope this thread will stay here even if he is a forum sponsor.

Hope it ends up working out in your favour Rach

Rach, it's sad to hear. But you're not the first one I have heard about his terrieble service.

I would hope this thread will stay here even if he is a forum sponsor.

Hope it ends up working out in your favour Rach

Really so there are other complaints and threads made , then removed ??

not good , in fact censorship of that type is disgusting

starting to sound like another get rich quick scheme off the mini industry :duhman:

sure does sorry to hear,, not good i dont think he'll will be selling many bike after ppl read this,
i'm sure paypal can get your money back off him.

it just goes to show that you get what you pay for, including good customer service.

Really so there are other complaints and threads made , then removed ??

not good , in fact censorship of that type is disgusting

Sorry, nah. I have spoken to others that hav had bad experience. They haven't posted it on the forum. I was just meaning I hope no one deletes this thread.

unles people start breaking rules and flaming either a person or a business the post will stay

get it sorted russ!!!!!! then we will close the case

ah so i see buy sponsorship and then that gives the right to have bad feedback removed so other suckers get caught up

pathetic , typical what happens , comeon hillz thats bullshit and you know it

No threads have been removed mate, bad or good, this is the first negative thread about Rev MX.......no other sponsors have had a negative thread made!!!!

No threads have been removed mate, bad or good, this is the first negative thread about Rev MX.......no other sponsors have had a negative thread made!!!!

i dont wanna get involved in this (too late lol) but... It maybe the first neg thread...but its not the first neg comment ive heard.

i dont wanna get involved in this (too late lol) but... It maybe the first neg thread...but its not the first neg comment ive heard.

Thats true, i was only stating that if a member makes a negative thread about a sponsor it will not be removed, well as far as i know

yeah for sure roost...

i was a little dissapointed he was only gonna knock $100 off RRP on a 155..but thats a different case/subject

I'm disappointed about this all. Russ refunded the money, no reply to my emails of why it took him 4 days to do something so simple. I don't think this should be removed as I have spoken to other people not willing to tell there stories about there dodgy revmx transactions. So let's keep one for the record so people can see it happens!

And this is why Ken stays on top

thanks rach for the update , but still lame

Sound's like a few people need a tea spoon of cement on here, Rach has said her part no need for the rest of use to keep whingin about it im sure Russ will clear thing's up. Bitching dosn't solve anything

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back