Revolution MX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No threads have been removed mate, bad or good, this is the first negative thread about Rev MX.......no other sponsors have had a negative thread made!!!!

Hey Guys,

Just to clarify a few things:

1. Threads will not be removed if they are bad publicity for sponsors, we will however contact the sponsors and tell them to pull their finger out and jump on the forum and add their own feedback.

2. Rach, I know your annoyed because you didnt get the parts.

To give you an idea of whats going on with RevMX. Russ has had customs hold a container for a number of weeks and has people who have bough bikes be unable to get them and he is working like crazy to push them through.

I have been trying to organise a time to go and do an interview with him at the warehouse in Sydney, but he just doesnt have any stock or time to do so.

It sucks you have had this bad experience Rach cause RevMX is an awesome machine and has been designed by the members of MR.

I hope Russ jumps on the forum and does and update to this case so we can in fact close the thread. :)

Rach,

As I said in the emails I do apologise for what has happened, The last couple of months have been very full on and difficult, I do apologise for the lack of communication and wasting alot of your time, I did refund your money as soon as I recieved your email but it takes up to 3 days to go through.
If theres anything I can do please let me know,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back