Ricky can't come to the phone right now!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What pisses me off is the egotistical males that think they are fucking awesome by roosting chicks and wolf whistling at them and making them uncomfortable.. Some people just need to grow up

Ditto! :cool:

Unfortunately the boys have hit puberty and they need something between their legs to boost their ego, but its a pitbike! LOL :rolleyes:

so ruby is that ur bike in ur signature or ricky's?
LOL sid.
cheers

Oooooo, someone has learned some French! LOL

Vous ne comprends pas comment a parler francais!!! So stop learning the dirty words only :D

sorry i dont talk much, i've had HEAPS of work to do recently!

You work too much. You don't have time to ride. Give me ya bike :D

BTW I stole some pics off your bike and posted them. I'll take some pics tomorrow while your riding!

Last edited:
Je sais parler si le français, je ne suis pas cela stupide !

J'ai cru que vous étiez stupides

Plaisanterie! Votre français est bon

Last edited:
Il troublerait vraiment les gens si nous avons seulement parlé le français!

But then that would not be fair LOL

:D

Bien il interromprait quelques gens, mon français est pauvre mais je peux comprendre la plupart d'il.

Bien il interromprait quelques gens, mon français est pauvre mais je peux comprendre la plupart d'il.

vous avez mis semblez que mauvais à lui. la plupart des gens que je sais ne peuvent pas dire même merci vous LOL

mais ils sont stupides

Your french sounds good to me. I'm the same, I can write and read it better than I can speak it. LOL

HAHA thanks...

I've always wanted to learn a second language and my pop after all this time had the same revelation so we decided to try french he's much better than i am and puts in a lot more effort.

it's always handy to know an extra language, i use to know a few, but i've forgoten almost everything i knew of japanese, italian and chinese:D LOL

Yea i am actually better at Italian cause i work with 3 very fluent speaking Italians so it makes it fun to just have a quick blab while no one knows what the hell you are saying.

Actually Ricky or in fact anyone that knows a little about road bikes. I've been looking at buying another one... YES! another bike lol.

I have my sport - BMW R1100S
I have my loper/tourer/commuter - Kawasaki ER5

And i want something that is comfortable to ride for long distances and will get up and go when I crack open the throttle.

The 2 bikes that really struck me for fitting the bill were the Kawasaki ZZR1100, and the Yamaha FJR1300 with it's weapon like acceleration at 2.9sec to 100kms and comfortable riding position. Now don't get me wrong the ZZR isn't slow either it will do a quoted 3 secs. So does anyone know if either of these bikes are good i.e pros/cons and would i be better off looking somewhere else?

The reason i am looking for a bike like this is a few of us (about 25-30 people) are gonna be doing the ride to Phillip Island next April for Australian Superbike Championship.

Ouais le traducteur de langue de google est la chose la plus étroite que je peux parler français

Latest posts

Back